Jump to content

Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Why not 17000 at all the games ? Wtf is the difference

Not sure if this has been answered as haven’t read through the full thread but government/councils want stadiums on a gradual build up to full capacity from 9th August hence the staged increases. 

RFC55 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not sure if this has been answered as haven’t read through the full thread but government/councils want stadiums on a gradual build up to full capacity from 9th August hence the staged increases. 

Mate any truth in the Real shite?

How they made such a mess 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Did anybody get Brighton work out how to get friends and family seats together as can be ? We all had to log in individually and end up all over the place , couldn’t see any options 

Guessing there are no allocated seats its come in and then the steward have been briefed to feed you on to areas after you inform them of your group size?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Guessing there are no allocated seats its come in and then the steward have been briefed to feed you on to areas after you inform them of your group size?

My mate a non box ticker😂 found the option when he logged in for Madrid and got 3 together , unless the bigger allocation Sunday means different rules mate , fuck knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Did anybody get Brighton work out how to get friends and family seats together as can be ? We all had to log in individually and end up all over the place , couldn’t see any options 

I just put in that I wanted 3 tickets - they all came up in my name, but clicked the tab and I could select my son’s names for the other tickets.

Cedrick likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I just put in that I wanted 3 tickets - they all came up in my name, but clicked the tab and I could select my son’s names for the other tickets.

Ah right mate , cheers , coz I couldn’t see anyway we just put quantity 1 , thanks 👍🏻👌🏻

left winger likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Did anybody get Brighton work out how to get friends and family seats together as can be ? We all had to log in individually and end up all over the place , couldn’t see any options 

Had this problem too. Logged into ticketing website and put 2 tickets in basket (1 for me, 1 for my dad). Then set the basket so that each ticket was being booked with our different Rangers numbers, but it kept telling me I could only buy a maximum of 1 ticket. Shambles really, but at least we both managed to booked a ticket in the same section individually.

Cedrick and sweenie89 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Had this problem too. Logged into ticketing website and put 2 tickets in basket (1 for me, 1 for my dad). Then set the basket so that each ticket was being booked with our different Rangers numbers, but it kept telling me I could only buy a maximum of 1 ticket. Shambles really, but at least we both managed to booked a ticket in the same section individually.

The other lad above said he did the same as you and it worked to mate , feck knows what’s going on 😖

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been allocated a Brighton ticket but when i’m trying to purchase it its telling me theres not enough tickets to amend the quantity and try again.... any one any idea how to fix it? This online system is shockin, last night when i got the email it was saying there was a problem with the website try again later and today this, its a shambles 

 

 

 

DF0B5492-4FDE-4E07-8685-F42054021DB5.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Ah right mate , cheers , coz I couldn’t see anyway we just put quantity 1 , thanks 👍🏻👌🏻

Me and my boy are on mine.

Log in with the one who set up the friends and family account.

I tried it through his for blackpool but wouldnt let me. Had to log back in on mine and it worked.

You have to update basket when you try for them as well. It's a bit of a pain 

Cedrick likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Ive been allocated a Brighton ticket but when i’m trying to purchase it its telling me theres not enough tickets to amend the quantity and try again.... any one any idea how to fix it? This online system is shockin, last night when i got the email it was saying there was a problem with the website try again later and today this, its a shambles 

 

 

 

DF0B5492-4FDE-4E07-8685-F42054021DB5.jpeg

It’s a shambles mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup
×
×
  • Create New...