Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

10 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I got the email for a Madrid ticket  but when I click on the link I appear to have Brighton and Real Madrid options.  When I then select Real Madrid it won't let me select anything.  

You try all areas fella? Had the same issue and was about to give in,  worked through all stands and got a seat...right on the corner flag to the point I think I might be the corner flag. 

12 minutes ago, markem said:

You try all areas fella? Had the same issue and was about to give in,  worked through all stands and got a seat...right on the corner flag to the point I think I might be the corner flag. 

Markem shoves flags up his bum

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I still can't get over this.

People tick all boxes and get allocated arsenal or Brighton then get excluded from real.

That's fine but apparently the friendly box was only ticked by 9000 people. 

This shoudlve then meant that those 9000 were all allocated a Madrid ticket and the remaining let's call it 2000 (after corporate etc are allocated there's) should then be balloted amongst all other ST holders.

Its like having people in the travel club and because everyone had been allocated a ticket for a previous game they start dishing them out to non TC members because the TC members have been successful once.

The TO are a joke and fucking hopeless and the role of the SLO is a joke 

I'm assuming that people with Mygers have taken preference over St holders who tick friendlies, my better half who didn't tick that box but has Mygers applied and got at Madrid ticket, which means I get to go, but you are right the systems is a shambles!

Just now, mus said:

I'm assuming that people with Mygers have taken preference over St holders who tick friendlies, my better half who didn't tick that box but has Mygers applied and got at Madrid ticket, which means I get to go, but you are right the systems is a shambles!

I'm MyGers with all boxes ticked and st holder.

This isn't any ST holder who didn't tick the box but got allocated a tickets fault, the TO and SLO with his contradictory shite on twitter have fucked this.

We never seem to get anything right 

2 minutes ago, mus said:

If this is the case and they've done it without communicating it heads should roll

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I'm MyGers with all boxes ticked and st holder.

This isn't any ST holder who didn't tick the box but got allocated a tickets fault, the TO and SLO with his contradictory shite on twitter have fucked this.

We never seem to get anything right 

The club will read this then create MyGersPlus where you can pay an extra 500 quid to get priority for tickets and you get a free chocolate bar for signing up 

Then they'll allocate all the tickets to supporters clubs instead

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

The club will read this then create MyGersPlus where you can pay an extra 500 quid to get priority for tickets and you get a free chocolate bar for signing up 

Then they'll allocate all the tickets to supporters clubs instead

I like the sound of this :D 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I still can't get over this.

People tick all boxes and get allocated arsenal or Brighton then get excluded from real.

That's fine but apparently the friendly box was only ticked by 9000 people. 

This shoudlve then meant that those 9000 were all allocated a Madrid ticket and the remaining let's call it 2000 (after corporate etc are allocated there's) should then be balloted amongst all other ST holders.

Its like having people in the travel club and because everyone had been allocated a ticket for a previous game they start dishing them out to non TC members because the TC members have been successful once.

The TO are a joke and fucking hopeless and the role of the SLO is a joke 

I'd love to know their reasoning behind this as I don't think it's an accident , perhaps its to induce more into subscribing to MyGers ? 

I'm not that keen on friendlies as I find them very flat without a competitive edge , but I do sign up to them , moreso because its a small way to help the club financially , after the last few years troubles , but you just feel they've shat on you after this . 

Just now, gmcf said:

I'd love to know their reasoning behind this as I don't think it's an accident , perhaps its to induce more into subscribing to MyGers ? 

I'm not that keen on friendlies as I find them very flat without a competitive edge , but I do sign up to them , moreso because its a small way to help the club financially , after the last few years troubles , but you just feel they've shat on you after this . 

People that don't have MyGers have been allocated Real tickets so I'd say its just a fuck up.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Me and my boy are on mine.

I tried it through his for blackpool but wouldnt let me. Had to log back in on mine and it worked.

You have to update basket when you try for them as well. It's a bit of a pain 

Cheers mate 👍🏻👌🏻

Generally don’t like criticising stuff that the club do and try to look at things balanced but I can’t understand how they have made such a rip roaring cunt of something as simple.

The travel club ticket ballots were reasonably handled but could have been better but this is different level of incompetence.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People that don't have MyGers have been allocated Real tickets so I'd say its just a fuck up.

An awfully big fuck up then . Do you not think if it was , and it would have been spotted pretty quick , they could have canceled that email last night  and started again first thing this morning ?