Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People on FF reporting you can just go on and get Real tickets now. 

Either the club have been given a much bigger capacity by the powers that be or it's a monumental fuck up by the ticketing department.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Either the club have been given a much bigger capacity by the powers that be or it's a monumental fuck up by the ticketing department.

Could be a serious embarrassment and quite a bad situation for the club if too many folk turn up at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nah, you have to have the requirement. It seems they have added it but not emailed people yet.

What’s this? Negative test result? I’m sure in my email it just said a mask was all that was required

rbt1548 likes this

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People on FF reporting you can just go on and get Real tickets now. 

Aye, mate I'm going with on Saturday with just did it. I can't though...

Still tickets for sale, tried to purchase one and got right to the end but got denied as I don't have the requirement. Absolute fucking joke.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

What’s this? Negative test result? I’m sure in my email it just said a mask was all that was required

No, you have to have the code requirement that Rangers automatically add to your purchased items to be able to purchase Real tickets.

Essandoh likes this

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That's what it said on mine too, 3rd line from the bottom in bold, 4th line from bottom mentions masks to be worn.

746436980_Screenshot(123).thumb.png.0a6f7ff96101c4b69dca02193ad74e00.png

Essandoh likes this

It's letting me buy for Sunday too, not had any email to say I was successful in a ballot. 

If they've fucked this up, they'll have to cancel and re-do the whole thing to avoid numbers greater than allowed, turning up trying to get in. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's letting me buy for Sunday too, not had any email to say I was successful in a ballot. 

If they've fucked this up, they'll have to cancel and re-do the whole thing to avoid numbers greater than allowed, turning up trying to get in. 

My email has just come through. 

psb07158 likes this

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Email just came through - the cynic in me is now thinking they always intended to, but wanted folk to buy tickets for Brighton up first. 

If I had the Real Madrid email at the same time as Brighton, I'd have only picked Real. 

gmcf and StewGer like this

Just logged in and got tickets for Real Madrid. As soon as I got them, I got the confirmation email, then another email saying I’d been successful in the ballot ( same email as the Brighton one). Email said £10 for kids, but only got charged £5 for them 🤷

jintybear likes this