Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Someone’s told me his mate has got an email for Madrid, has anyone else?  Ive asked about 7 of our bus and they’ve had fuck all aswell.  So surely the emails being out already are nonsense.

There’s not that long to go so guess it might be getting done quickly to give people notice? 

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

There’s not that long to go so guess it might be getting done quickly to give people notice? 

9 guys including me and my mate all on mygers, season ticket holders and ticked all home games.  Surely at least a couple of us would have got emails if they are out already. 

17 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

No one on here or follow follow has mentioned anything, so clearly someone has been talking shite. 

58 minutes ago, GOAT said:

9 guys including me and my mate all on mygers, season ticket holders and ticked all home games.  Surely at least a couple of us would have got emails if they are out already. 

You need to have ticked home friendlies, not all home games.

It’s difficult to calculate your odds when we don’t know how many have ticked home friendlies and are on MyGers. It could be 10,000 or it could be 20,000.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You need to have ticked home friendlies, not all home games.

It’s difficult to calculate your odds when we don’t know how many have ticked home friendlies and are on MyGers. It could be 10,000 or it could be 20,000.

I know.