Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

2 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Heard its st holders in mygers first and then st holders without.

Wether or not the club announce it, can 99% guarantee everyone in my gers will get priority tickets for livi.

Just now, Rfc1872 said:

Heard its my st holders in mygers first and then st holders without.

That's not what the official communication said. If they do that there will be problems.

"For the Livingston Premiership opener, a straight ballot among Season Ticket holders will take place for the 17,000 available tickets, with those unsuccessful provided free access through the RangersTV virtual match pass."

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The Ibrox club have contacted season ticket holders to inform them of an increase in allocation for this weekend's friendly games.

More fans will be allowed into Ibrox 

Rangers fans have been given an 11th hour attendance increase for their friendly double header this weekend.

Record Sport told how Light Blues chiefs were furious after rivals celtic were granted permission for 10,000 more punters than they were allowed into Ibrox.

Steven Gerrard’s men take on Brighton on Saturday followed by Real Madrid 24 hours later with 8500 and 12,5000 fans allowed in respectively.

The Hoops, however, were given the green light for 18,500 supporters to head through the turnstiles for their clash with West Ham United.

Glasgow council chiefs claimed they were only following safety guidelines and it’s a gradual build-up with celtic having already played against Preston and Midtjylland.

But there appears to be have been a late change in that decision as Rangers season ticket holders have been contacted but the club to explain extra briefs have been made available.

In an email referencing the Seagulls and Real Madrid games, Gers said: “We are pleased to confirm that after discussions with the relevant authorities, we have received an increase in our allocations.

“Tickets have now been made available for season ticket holders who have not yet purchased a ticket for these games.

“Tickets are subject to availability and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.”

Have they really 

Rangers FC v Real Madrid CF
Sunday 24 July 2021 
Kick Off 6pm

Thank you for purchasing your ticket for the Home game against Real Madrid.

As the procedure for entering the Stadium is very different now and there are more processes to follow, please make your way to your designated entry point, turnstile number  11 - 12 at your assigned time slot of 4:30pm -4:50pm which will aid the flow of match-going supporters around the Stadium.

Only supporters with a valid QR code for the match will be permitted entry to the Stadium. 

The return of supporters to games will be under much scrutiny so it is imperative the Covid 19 guidance and measures in place are observed which we hope will allow the return of supporters to continue along with the potential for numbers to increase.

To follow Scottish Government Covid 19 guidance for public places, face coverings are to be worn at all times.

*Proof of a negative lateral flow Covid test is no longer a requirement to gain entry to the stadium*

When entering the stadium, please make your way to sit the seat as detailed in your purchase.

Please take some time to watch our Return to Ibrox Video*.

We appreciate your co-operation as we welcome you back to Ibrox.

26 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They want me in an hour and a half before kick off on Sunday they can fucking bolt with that shite. 🤣🤣

Same. The weird thing is on Saturday they want me in at the exact same time at the exact same turnstile as the Sunday  even though on Saturday I’m in BR4 and on Sunday I’m in CD1! 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Same. The weird thing is on Saturday they want me in at the exact same time at the exact same turnstile as the Sunday  even though on Saturday I’m in BR4 and on Sunday I’m in CD1! 

Aye they have sent everyone to the same turnstyle both days no matter where you're sitting, embarrassing once again from the ticket office

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's not what the official communication said. If they do that there will be problems.

"For the Livingston Premiership opener, a straight ballot among Season Ticket holders will take place for the 17,000 available tickets, with those unsuccessful provided free access through the RangersTV virtual match pass."

No this free pass again 😂

9E3D947F-5C19-48DB-9D06-6FD98EC5460D.gif