Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

37 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ll go in when I’m ready, wit are they gonnae do refuse me entry?  I never seen the email sorry me steward so im here at my usual trendy minutes into the game buddy. 🤣

We will be getting off our "prebooked train" at that time. They can bolt. I guess it's a measure they need to do and be seen to be taking but I can't see them knocking folk back? 

28 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

We will be getting off our "prebooked train" at that time. They can bolt. I guess it's a measure they need to do and be seen to be taking but I can't see them knocking folk back? 

We've got 4.40 - 5 for both games. Think we'll get there for just after 5 saturday and then just after half 5 on Sunday. I somehow doubt the qr code will stop working at 5.01. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye they have sent everyone to the same turnstyle both days no matter where you're sitting, embarrassing once again from the ticket office

I've got that as well br3 on Saturday and cd2 on Sunday, but same turnstiles 😂

Just wait till next Saturday and the whole crowd has to go to the one turnstile.

Edit - just got another email with the correct (haven't checked yet) turnstiles for Sunday.

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

I've got that as well br3 on Saturday and cd2 on Sunday, but same turnstiles 😂

Just wait till next Saturday and the whole crowd has to go to the one turnstile.

Edit - just got another email with the correct (haven't checked yet) turnstiles for Sunday.

I've still only got a time for tomorrow, nothing for Sunday

9 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

This allocated time thing is a lot of shite, I got 5-5.30 but my mate who I’m going to the pub with before the game got 4-4.30 and will he fuck be going in at that time. :lol: 

And will I fuck be wearing a mask for 2 hours outdoors when I’m not near anyone.

Mines coming off when I'm at my seat

I’m glad they have told me to get there an hour before kick off for the RM game. It will take me that long to climb the stairs to club deck! FFS the last time I was up there I was thinner and fitter and it nearly killed me then 🤣🤣 Fk knows how I am going to manage now having piled on the lbs during lockdown and having to wear a mask while doing it! 😂