Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

15 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m glad they have told me to get there an hour before kick off for the RM game. It will take me that long to climb the stairs to club deck! FFS the last time I was up there I was thinner and fitter and it nearly killed me then 🤣🤣 Fk knows how I am going to manage now having piled on the lbs during lockdown and having to wear a mask while doing it! 😂

Pretend you have a limp and take the lift.

Fifth day of training this week

The team completed a morning workout at Real Madrid City.

The squad completed a morning workout on the fifth day of this week's training sessions at Real Madrid City. Carlo Ancelotti's charges, who this Sunday take on Rangers FC in the side's first outing of the pre-season campaign (7pm CET), continued their fine-tuning ahead of the LaLiga kick-off. Mariano trained alone out on the grass, whilst Gareth Bale completed part of the session with the group and Dani Carvajal and Ferland Mendy worked out indoors.

The session began with a joints warm-up on the grass. Next up, the players worked on possession and pressing drills and strategy, before contesting matches in reduced spaces and working on crosses and shots on goal.