Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

25 minutes ago, left winger said:

Brighton for me and the boys. Cant wait. Real would have been better, but so fuck! Back to Ibrox 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Same mate.

Me and wee guy got brighton. He's gutted its not Madrid but buzzing for it anyway.

Cf5 uvf are back

@The Specky Liar  @TheCutch

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I had not seen the numbers for Livi so just putting this up for anyone else not seen it. 

From the BBC - Rangers granted permission for 17,000 fans at league opener with Livingston

Full house for Malmö or Helsinki should the first leg be tight we can get right behind the team

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Full house for Malmö or Helsinki should the first leg be tight we can get right behind the team

Yes I noticed we should have a full house for that one, assuming Sturgeon does not pull the plug on it.

Fingers crossed mate. :thumbup:

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A fair few in there seem to think only 9k on the friendlies. Also, people who signed up before opponents were announced should get one before people just hoping to get Arsenal etc

Aye there's no way more than the allocation for Real were signed up for friendlies before the games were announced, should have been whoever signed up for them when renewing