Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Defo on here jinty

We are ignored cause some people don't like the pub ffs.

We all deserve the same respect 

I think he’s ignoring them on FF as well! I’ve been looking in. It’s a complete joke. I have emailed the club the same as many I’m sure. I’m the same as you Brighton is ok for me but the wean would have been beside himself to see Real Madrid! 

RFC55 and Rangers#1 like this

Just now, jintybear said:

I think he’s ignoring them on FF as well! I’ve been looking in. It’s a complete joke. I have emailed the club the same as many I’m sure. I’m the same as you Brighton is ok for me but the wean would have been beside himself to see Real Madrid! 

You not get any again?

Jinty are you a pape? :lol:

jintybear likes this

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Great init some cunt that knocked backed a ST offer last season while I paid out more than a grand to not even see a game skips right In ahead and get a Madrid ticket. Loyalty they say 🤣

wanks 

Nothing personal btw mate not your fault the club are run by mongos 

I agree with you 100%. Not fair at all. But not surprising as the club don't organise these things very well.

Why not do a quick sense check with a handful of fans to check if this decision could have any issues....who signs it off? Baffling.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Aye but Greg the point is people who didn’t tick the friendly box are getting the tickets for the more prestigious game. Farcical 

Your right it is farcical but the club's response will be that your surely there to see Rangers so the competition doesn't matter. 

Course it fucking does but the whole set up now is money orientated, very little is geared to appeasing fans.