Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

I don’t get this system at all. Here’s a head fuck for yees. 

Mrs and me in different mygers tiers. I got my Blackpool ticket at 12:30pm. Got hers at 4:30pm in silver tier. 

Blackpool tickets arrived and were seated next to each other. 

Both us offered Madrid tickets, we have ticked friendlies along with my old man who hasn’t ticked friendlies. He’s registered to our address so all tickets go to the one house so I originally thought they were doing it by household and not who ticked friendlies. 

I thought the friends and family thing still applied seen as they got Blackpool correct but me and her are in different sections of the stadium for Madrid despite being next to each other for Blackpool. 

Am I right in saying that Blackpool was open to everyone on mygers, not just those who ticked friendlies? Which would mean that they have made an arse of this because if it was just friendlies then surely we’d have been seated next to each other like for the Blackpool game? 

Mental process tbh, really feel for those on the friendlies scheme which i was told was about 9k and they still didn’t get Madrid 

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

Were you successfull in the ballot mate? @RFC55

Aye mate for Brighton but then no season ticket matches and friendlies but then was told non ST holders could get real Madrid. MyGers and st holder as well 

Fucking bonkers 

40 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Surely they’ll need to refund everybody for Madrid and start the process again 🤷🏻‍♂️

They should be doing that but they won't, between fucking this up and failing to sell all the Arsenal tickets when people were desperate to go this mygers has been a compete shambles so far, makes it worse that we actually pay extra for it 

The fact that theirs around 9,000 of us that ticked the friendly box and theirs 8.5k tickets for brighton and 12.75k tickets for real madrid.

You would like to think atleast 90% of us be-time corporate take their tickets would be getting in to both games at the weekend as we are priority for ticking the box.

Seems the club have yet again managed to fuck up a very easy situation.

Got Brighton tickets 👍🏻
When I purchased looked as if Real tickets were available and had a seat but wouldn’t let me purchase as not ‘tier 2’ so don’t know if they have updated from earlier.

Hope they get the ballot sorted for the Livingston game.