Rangers Away Top 2021/2022

CR3

Starting to really despise Castore and all they bring to our table.

I get the commercial aspect of the deal but that part of the job - securing commercial and financial stability - should go hand in hand with a brand/manufacturer that can deliver high quality, high quantity, market leading design and product innovation, high-class service and communications as standard.

Castore have ticked very few, if any of the above which leads me to think were we really hooked on Castore simply because they acted like fanboys who would jump through hoops for us? 

This is where I feel, uncharacteristically, Bisgrove has let us down - especially when expectations were so high coming into our anniversary season. These are arguably the worst set of kits we’ve had both in terms of design and quality.

What fans or club employees were involved in the design process? Who makes up Castore’s design team? This tell me we either have people at the Club happy with this level of effort and execution or that the people that sign these designs off are weak and unable to articulate constructive feedback to achieve a level of which is expected from our kits.

Where is the inspiration taken from for this new away kit? I read somewhere it’s Govan? If we take that, aside from the colours where is the depth to the design? It’s sheer design laziness with no passion or commitment to The Club or us as fans. 

I don’t hold much hope for the third and fourth efforts but more than happy to be proven wrong. 

4 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I actually like our black/red kits, just prefer them when they’re more red with some black.

BD373FF4-738A-419F-BBE0-B66ACCE6B0E7.jpeg

I was a full kit wanker with that kit, I still have the socks ad they were far too big for me when I got the kit :lol:

Not keen on the away top hopefully they pull something out of the bag for a 3rd kit or cup kit. 

8 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I actually like our black/red kits, just prefer them when they’re more red with some black.

BD373FF4-738A-419F-BBE0-B66ACCE6B0E7.jpeg

Was that kit not navy blue than black?

I thought our 1st black kit was the Umbro one posted earlier?

Traditional, might be boring but imo:

Home Kit Blue 

Away Kit White version of above

3rd Kit Red version of above 

Europe Purple or Orange similar to City or Linfield kit in recent times 

Training kits do whatever the fuck they want people will buy them anyway.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Maybe I’m colour blind. Think this is our first kit with a lot of black.

0F4DEE09-337F-4A2F-82E1-62DDF466A30C.jpeg

Sorry was meaning predominantly black.

The king could rock any kit, but wasn’t a fan of that one tbh probably why I had blanked it 😀

I think it would've looked much better without the white around the collar and the red on the shoulders/down the sides. 

Maybe even if the sponsor was the same colour of red sponsor and badge as the black and red training stuff we have? Or just keep it white, don't mind the gold as a one off for the home, but on the away and supposedly the third as well, pass. 

The official pictures look much better than the leaks though, but I won't be buying it, it's practically last season's away and third kits mashed together. 

Amazed that the training stuff can be as nice as it is and the kit just such a let down. Bring back Hummel. 

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It looks slightly better than the promo pics. That's me trying it on. Still not good enough though....handed it back.

20210723_100524.jpg

20210723_100521.jpg

I think it looks decent there. As always I'll wait until I see the lads wearing it and celebrating a goal, that usually boosts my opinion of a kit. As it is I certainly don't dislike it