*****The official Champions V Brighton thread*****

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Roofe is suspended.

Oh yes, forgot about that. Tbh I’m confident in our wingers to be able to provide for whoever plays up top, just a case of making sure the striker isn’t isolated

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Few observations from today:

- the fans who booed the players taking the knee are wanks if you can't stay silent and let the players protest however they wish to then stay in the concourse and go to your seat nobody wants to hear that shite

- Kelly looked very good

- Simpson is never making it with us, Katic despite being rusty AF looked far superior

- Bassey needs games but his final ball is terrible

- Still so soft up top without Morelos

- Jordan Jones should never stick a Rangers top on again in his life man, garbage player. Scott Wright >>>>>

- Lundstram is the big, physical centre mid we've been calling out for. Some engine on him

We dominated the ball and should have won (never a FK against Hagi)

Shite but predictable.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

- the fans who booed the players taking the knee are wanks if you can't stay silent and let the players protest however they wish to then stay in the concourse and go to your seat nobody wants to hear that shite

- Kelly looked very good

- Simpson is never making it with us, Katic despite being rusty AF looked far superior

- Jordan Jones should never stick a Rangers top on again in his life man, garbage player. Scott Wright >>>>>

- Lundstram is the big, physical centre mid we've been calling out for. Some engine on him

I missed the game but that's encouraging from a good poster. 

Can't believe Katic was playing, I'd have been like :crywank:

I missed the first ten minutes. 

From what I seen Kelly looks a real player and capable of a place in the squad this season and taking the Davis role in the future. 

Was happy to see Katic back he looked solid again. 

Wright is a great option to have as well. 

I'm a bit worried by our poor win ratio in preseason last year we swept everything aside from the very beginning and this year we've laboured a lot. 

Still confident for the title though. 

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

- Kelly looked very good

Was a tiny number who booed, should be  easy enough for the rest of us  to drown them out. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’d genuinely identify the people booing and ban them give the seats to someone more deserving.

It happened at the arsenal game as well, and will at every game.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

After what happened to Kamara last season, I applaud our players for taking the knee!

OK I'll play the devils advocate here, Kamara himself along with  Goldson said it was a waste of time taking the knee as it made no difference, much as I don't agree with it you can't ban supporters for having a difference of opinion 

Just now, Raligt said:

People booing our players taking the knee are absolute cunts imo. 

There's a difference between believing it has no meaning and booing.  If our fans stay silent, I would take that as respecting the players wishes to do what is right to kick racism out of the game.

Bang out of order. Our players have decided they want to do it and we should be backing them.