*****The official Champions V Brighton thread*****

15 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

So you would support totalitarianism, doubtless you will be applying for the SNP  thought police any day.

tenor.gif.3886c003263cfee055adea19f38540d2.gif

A strange take. Because I don't want a few morons shaming my club I'm totalitarian 😃

49 minutes ago, Raligt said:

For those at the game, did anyone next to you boo? And did you say anything?

Was no one around me booing in the club deck , really don't think it was that many but was almost like the  rest of the stadium  went silent for a few seconds to listen to it. Could drown it out easy enough if people made some noise at the same time.

16 minutes ago, left winger said:

People are booing because footballers taking the knee for the last few months hasn't eradicated racism?

Really? You really think that's why some fans booed today? Tbf, one of the potential reasons  I suggested for booing is that those people are fucking thick  - your theory does appear to offer some credence to that possibility.

Did you read my first post? There are definitely thick folk around. 

26 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

What debacle?

Black English players were flooded with monkey emojis on social media within minutes of missing their penalties. It’s probably all those players taking the knee before games that made those cunts racists though because before that racism didn’t exist.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes they do

Yet you have to arrive at staggered times? I get that you need additional time to present covid results or what not but the hours in before KO stuff etc seems mad. For those who went how was your experience and did you go in at x, y, or z time or what not.

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

Yet you have to arrive at staggered times? I get that you need additional time to present covid results or what not but the hours in before KO stuff etc seems mad. For those who went how was your experience and did you go in at x, y, or z time or what not.

What’s this covid results thing mate ?

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Test results or does that not apply. Hard to keep up when the rules change minute by minute. Thought you had to have proof of a - test within 24 hours or something. May have misread etc do forgive me if I am wrong 😃

After a five hour sesh I've come on to read the match day thread is all about taking the knee. I never heard booing? WhY? Because I'm not looking to hear it. It is not a big deal! It is a 5 second incident!!

My take on the game after the fact... we looked fit, Sakala is fast as fuck, Kelly & Patterson are the real deal, Jones can't say he hasn't been given a chance, good to see Borna & Ryan back....

Bring on Madrid.

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Test results or does that not apply. Hard to keep up when the rules change minute by minute. Thought you had to have proof of a - test within 24 hours or something. May have misread etc do forgive me if I am wrong 😃

Don’t need to show a test result anymore.

53 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

The bit where they got lambasted for missing penalties because of the colour of their skin, not sure if you seen it 

It wasn't because of the colour of their skin. It was because they were brought on cold off the bench by idiot right on lefty southgate to deliberately take them and missed. The only culprit was asshole southgate. I said it at the time that he was a southpaw leftist and he fucked England. Asshole.

2 minutes ago, Gordonsan said:

It wasn't because of the colour of their skin. It was because they were brought on cold off the bench by idiot right on lefty southgate to deliberately take them and missed. The only culprit was asshole southgate. I said it at the time that he was a southpaw leftist and he fucked England. Asshole.

🤣

Windy licker