*****The official Champions V Brighton thread*****

19 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

OFFENSIVE

a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).

What are you thinking I got wrong???

The only winners from divide and rule are the SNP and the same cunts who call out every one as raaacissts.

32 minutes ago, Gordonsan said:

Intelligent analysis.

I'll go away and ponder such brain power.

You seem to think Rangers players taking the knee could lead to the fall of the United Kingdom and lead us into some dystopian George Orwell 1984 scenario where we are controlled by our leftist/BLM overlords.

You might want to climb down from the intellectual high ground?

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

You seem to think Rangers players taking the knee could lead to the fall of the United Kingdom and lead us into some dystopian George Orwell 1984 scenario where we are controlled by our leftist/BLM overlords.

You might want to climb down from the intellectual high ground?

You've described exactly what could happen. What's wrong with you? You obviously have a good grasp on what could happen without right minded people intervening. 

BLM is a tool to destabilise the west funded by Soros, they've recently supported the communist Cuban goverment while the Cubans suffer and are trying to flee the country on mass and go and look at their views about destroying the white family and enslaving the whites, if you can't see that BLM are a tyranical marxist movement then you're thick as pig shite.

8 minutes ago, Gordonsan said:

Hi Nicola, hows yer gaelic snp thicko politics getting on ya shitehouse.

Haha  I don’t come here to discuss politics mate. Looking for an insight on how our team played and I’m met by morons talking shite they don’t  even understand.

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Haha  I don’t come here to discuss politics mate. Looking for an insight on how our team played and I’m met by morons talking shite they don’t  even understand.

Yeah, i don't know or understand how the left and Snp are attempting to break up the UK?

Fuck off soap dodgers. I will fight tooth and nail against yese to preserve our UK. Allright cunt?

6 minutes ago, Gordonsan said:

Yeah, i don't know or understand how the left and Snp are attempting to break up the UK?

Fuck off soap dodgers. I will fight tooth and nail against yese to preserve our UK. Allright cunt?

What are you doing to fight it