Parking near Ibrox

This is a question which hasn't come up for a while! 

If taking the car, where are the best spots to go? I'm happy to walk 20 minutes or so to the stadium.

Mosspark Boulevard and near Shields Road used to do but I know the council have put in new restrictions within the last 18 months.

If you want to PM to avoid hundreds following then fire in 😄

29 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

This is a question which hasn't come up for a while! 

If taking the car, where are the best spots to go? I'm happy to walk 20 minutes or so to the stadium.

Mosspark Boulevard and near Shields Road used to do but I know the council have put in new restrictions within the last 18 months.

If you want to PM to avoid hundreds following then fire in 😄

Wish you’d knocked this season ticket back anaw 

DB6C1872-359E-43B8-9FE2-3BAB99D3BCC7.gif

3 hours ago, YoungBill said:

Couldn’t handle the traffic congestion after the games, so took to driving to the subway at George’s Cross and parking around there. Best decision ever. Home in no time. 

Subway closed tonight at 6 so no return journey 

20190829_151754.thumb.jpg.7849b364e39e4755717aaf00b0621899.jpg 

This tends to be my chosen spot. Bump up on the grass at the side of the burger van,I usually get in early. Not sure if this will still be suitable for the coming season but I’ve parked there 2 seasons in a row. Usually get out quick and back onto the motorway which is ideal. 

The ibrox sports centre car park across the road is usually free on Sundays too but again, you need to get in early. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Anyone know if the Albion car park is open tomorrow night and when it shuts?

I think it’s open and I’m sure it shuts at half time so you’ll need to leave early 

don’t have a clue tbh but I’d imagine it’ll be open, will probably fill up quickly so would have to get there reasonably early 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think it’s open and I’m sure it shuts at half time so you’ll need to leave early 

don’t have a clue tbh but I’d imagine it’ll be open, will probably fill up quickly so would have to get there reasonably early 

He's clearly sussing out what his best time is to go and steal everyone's CD players.