Tokyo Olympics

Watched a bit earlier today, GB hockey and the men's gymnastics, they give the big up for the Japanese gymnast meant to be the best ever, and he fell off the apparatus.

GB men qualified for finals, cycling mens race looked brutal, Thomas fell again.

3 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Watched a bit earlier today, GB hockey and the men's gymnastics, they give the big up for the Japanese gymnast meant to be the best ever, and he fell off the apparatus.

GB men qualified for finals, cycling mens race looked brutal, Thomas fell again.

I was gutted for him. Adam Peaty bossing it in the pool and both Men's doubles teams through in tennis. Loving all this sport.

There's only so much to watch at once especially with it being on so late. I've only caught highlights of the rowing both days. Look to catch up on the highlights of the swimming and the men's road race at some point today.

48 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

British lad going for Gold in Taekwondo

Double check,  because I don't want to give you false information,  but I'm sure they said that starts at 1.45 , and at 3.10 there's a potential gold in the swimming   

My kids are heavy into Taekwondo so been watching that, gutted for Jade Jones but Bradly did great, should really have got the gold but was a cracking fight.

Another 3 competitors tmw, fingers crossed some more medals.

Just caught up with the men's triathlon. Some proper fit bastards there. Unlucky for British guy, Yee, to only get Silver but how that Norweigen guy found the energy to basically sprint for that long at the end was pure mental strength. 

Impressive stuff.