Champions***** V Real Madrid

bluenoz

What a fuckin performance! Catched the end of the first half and the whole second. Sakala seems to have quite the engine in him. That smile after he scored says it all really, hes gonna be a star for us. Absolutely delighted for big Cedric, hopefully he hits the ground running and get us double figures this season, he deserves it. Now that this job is done, lets focus on whats ahead. CL group stages, be ready! Mon the Gers!

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Folk have been dubious about him, but he’s certainly rolling his sleeves up and staking a claim.

He's been convincing in preseason which is great, has some work to do though obviously. I want the big Swiss bastard to make his mark this season 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Some great play from us today and while RM did not have all their top players there it was great to win this game. :cup:

I've been reading most of the thread thinking RM was Rangers media and couldn't make any sense of what was being said.  Just dawned on me it's real Madrid🥺

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Mad how we’re winning the Champions League. 

Enjoy the moment. I'm auld but wasn't even born when we last played Real Madrid. If you can't get carried away a little bit on a day like today then I don't know what to say. We were excellent for 90 minutes and dominated most of the game.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Enjoy the moment. I'm auld but wasn't even born when we last played Real Madrid. If you can't get carried away a little bit on a day like today then I don't know what to say. We were excellent for 90 minutes and dominated most of the game.

Were we playing today? I was just speaking generally. 

Was nice to see that result, but it means nothing more than that, the most important thing I took from that game was we look ready for the season starting, almost to the tee, the whole squad look hungry and raring to go (minus the absentees obv)  I predict another great season even better than the last  🤞🏻