Champions***** V Real Madrid

bluenoz

Not getting carried away, and appreciate this isn’t a full Real team and they’re a couple of weeks behind us, but we’re fucking excellent to watch.

Bit of killer instinct and we’re really going to tear this league to shreds. Crash barriers must be terrified watching this. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually think we can play both at the same time. Morelos dropping deep with Sakala and his pace playing off him getting in behind.

We can but it would probably be with morelos through the middle with Kent and sakala playing off him. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually think we can play both at the same time. Morelos dropping deep with Sakala and his pace playing off him getting in behind.

Would mean a change of system So can’t see it. However I think the two would make a great partnership. Morelos is terrific at dropping back and someone of Sakalas pace would be a great partner 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Not getting carried away, and appreciate this isn’t a full Real team and they’re a couple of weeks behind us, but we’re fucking excellent to watch.

Bit of killer instinct and we’re really going to tear this league to shreds. Crash barriers must be terrified watching this. 

Nah we should be petrified they are going to unleash their eagerly awaited “angeball” on us. 

If their friendly yesterday was anything to go by there will be goals and I am worried the games will be abandoned if we are near double figures