Champions***** V Real Madrid

bluenoz

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s shite isn’t it. 

Well I'm on leave from work atm and it's converting my days to covid days that I get full pay for and doesn't come out of sick allowance so I guess it kind of has its positives. Shite if I get a ticket for Saturday although doubt it will stop me

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

Apart from his obvious enthusiasm, he mentions that players, who wouldn't have met him, were contacting him during his quarantine period for a chat, and it seems to be something he very much appreciated.

It also shows the unity in, and the strength of, the dressing room that players are doing that, long may it continue.

I've heard a few say lately that our dressing room is the best they have ever been involved in during their careers. It is great to hear. Mr Struth would be proud. 

10 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

thats a few papers that ran with  "real madrid fans 'joke' they want to sign kent"

can you imagine what they would be like if it was a sellic player they wanted after all we where told by them messi would only sign for barca again if they bought dembele from them ( and i think they wanted brown  too) :sarcasm:

the only thing thats a joke here is the scottish press

On 26/07/2021 at 11:11, FlippinEck said:

Well I'm on leave from work atm and it's converting my days to covid days that I get full pay for and doesn't come out of sick allowance so I guess it kind of has its positives. Shite if I get a ticket for Saturday although doubt it will stop me

What’s the point in having the app then, fucking stupid as fuck.

On 25/07/2021 at 08:33, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wasn't the home leg first?

Regardless, they are an excellent team and it will be a great workout for our squad.

At least we know they won't sit back and hold on for a draw. Friendlies are usually boring but I think this game will have an edge to it. 

puskas scored lafe on in first leg at ibrox,they were too good for us but scot symon pushed on  some youngsters in the bernabaulost heavily .