How good was that?

Aye it was good and we played brilliant and some good football, but again just like the Tranmere game, it’s just a preseason friendly. 

the real stuff begins on Saturday.  Do as we done last season, good start and dominate from the beginning.  

What I will say is it should give us confidence we had a good preseason last year that gave us confidence, I mean where would you rather be beat of Preston and pumped off West Ham, or beat the greatest football club in European football going into the new season.  Know which pre season I’d rather have.

Essandoh likes this

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Ffs man it was a friendly, couldn't give a toss when Tranmere beat us, couldn't give a toss when we beat Real Madrid. Serious small time mentality celebrating friendly results.

you still hurting from west ham pumping I take it , try not to worry there's more pumping's coming 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

On that showing not many teams we play this season will be able to stop us. 

That's the standard and it was great viewing. 

It's always been a privelage being a Rangers fan but the now it's an unreal feeling. Back to the glory days. 

It really does feel like we are entering a real golden period mate. Glory days....love it 💙

Essandoh likes this

47 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Nothing wrong with a wee glamour friendly , Sebo v Chelsea in 2007 was some fantastic scenes in the stands regardless of wether it was as friendly or not 

What an atmosphere that day, up there with some of the best, it was so loud!

The game against Ajax a few days before it was good too. Everyone thought Darcheville was going to be fucking mental because he got in a mini scrap with one of their players :lol: 

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Ffs man it was a friendly, couldn't give a toss when Tranmere beat us, couldn't give a toss when we beat Real Madrid. Serious small time mentality celebrating friendly results.

It was a great result and we played really well.

Exactly the result I was hoping for.

Not getting carried away but we are looking good from where I am sitting.

11 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

It might only have been a friendly but we still beat Real Madrid for the first time in history and the way they tackled at times wasn't very friendly. So I'm just enjoying how we played and the result so GIRUY.

Boybluesy likes this

57 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

It might only have been a friendly but we still beat Real Madrid for the first time in history and the way they tackled at times wasn't very friendly. So I'm just enjoying how we played and the result so GIRUY.

Bet you'd love to "GIRU" me ya weirdo...

12 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

would prefer that type of result to be in champions league

agreed

DiamondDan likes this

11 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Nothing wrong with a wee glamour friendly , Sebo v Chelsea in 2007 was some fantastic scenes in the stands regardless of wether it was as friendly or not 

I would argue that 'result' spurred us on to our European run that year.   If we could beat Chelsea we could beat anyone.

TheFamousPigeon likes this

13 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Nah. I was seething when Tranmere beat us and I was delighted we beat Real Madrid. Because that's what I think Rangers is about.

Essandoh and BallochBear like this