Kamara

KingKirk

1 hour ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Has the odd flash of brilliance. But I would let someone snap him up for sure. I think he would be better developed somewhere else. Would need a sell fee of about £8million though.

Put the fishing rod away mate

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Laughable that it’s only clubs like Brighton and Watford who are being linked with him.Could easily play for a bigger club than that. 

Not being funny, and I’m sure I’ll take some pelters for this, but he could easily be starting for one of the top 6 in the next year or so. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

He gets into those first 11's?

Right, too far. 

it is heading that way i feel. i think he would be a perfect signing for a team like everton or leicester. he would improve them. will end up back at arsenal and utterly ruined by that club.

I hope he signs an extension. If we make the CL and he shines there then that's when we see serious offers being made.

At the moment the bigger clubs would see him as a bit of a gamble as they don't rate Scottish football so are unlikely to offer his true worth. Add the CL to his Euro experience and suitors will have to make realistic bids in excess of 20M.