What was the booing today second half?

GOAT

Looked like it was coming from enclosure main stand area, lasted about 30 seconds?  I was looking and couldn’t see anyone getting lifted or anything, just wondering what was going on.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Looked like it was coming from enclosure main stand area, lasted about 30 seconds?  I was looking and couldn’t see anyone getting lifted or anything, just wondering what was going on.

It was in the Club Deck down towards the Copland end.

Not sure what happened but a guy off my bus I bumped into after the game said it was a bit of handbags.

Two fannies in the club deck doing the whole come here tae a do you gestures. 

The one guy climbed over the seats to get to him and was just grabbed by the stewarts and taken right out the ground. Pretty sure a seen him after the game out his banger on the club shop stairs. 

Too many fannies at these friendlies, ruin the game with their shite patter and out their faces on the drink.Fud sitting in the row behind us never shut up , shouting  , banging the seat in front of him , out of 90 minutes he had one funny line , thank god he is no where near my seat when the real stuff starts, probably sees himself as a uber staunch supporter,  where  in reality he is an embarresment who should be no where near us.

If he recognises himself grow up and let the rest of us enjoy the game without your needless attempts at being  the man,doubt it very much probably wont even remember being at the game.

Couple of arseholes (one in particular) wanting to fight. About 10 rows in front of me. Feck knows what it was about but one wanted to take on anyone who said anything to him. About 4 stewards huckled him out. Dickhead will wake up with the fear in the morning.

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I will never, ever understand the minority of people that get so drunk before the game that they barely make it to their seats and act like complete fannies the whole time they're there before inevitably fucking off at around the 70 minute mark (if they bother to reappear after half time)

Why are they paying money to do that? Just get drunk at home or in the pub 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not had a more than a couple of pints before or at a game for 25yrs.  Completely fucks up the enjoyment. Total piss heads must really hate the game so much that the only way they get through it is to get totally blotto. Time for plenty of beers after the game. 

10 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Not had a more than a couple of pints before or at a game for 25yrs.  Completely fucks up the enjoyment. Total piss heads must really hate the game so much that the only way they get through it is to get totally blotto. Time for plenty of beers after the game. 

Any more than a couple and you need to spend the whole game running for a piss!

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

I stick to coffee (shit) in the ground and still end up going for a piss after 20 mins.

Not very often I get these days due to travel but I don’t tend to have anything at all. Rather enjoy the game like you said. Can always go somewhere after. 

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Some cunt opened a Capri sun and realised it was a paper straw

That was me yesterday. Fucking raging! Had a bottle of water and a capri sun for each of the boys. Decided I wanted some and got the fucking paper straw. As bad as those Ben and Jerry wooden spoon cunts.

53 minutes ago, left winger said:

Couple of arseholes (one in particular) wanting to fight. About 10 rows in front of me. Feck knows what it was about but one wanted to take on anyone who said anything to him. About 4 stewards huckled him out. Dickhead will wake up with the fear in the morning.

The wee specky boy only looked about 17 and the other guy looked at least 30, wee specky guy looked fuming though

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The wee specky boy only looked about 17 and the other guy looked at least 30, wee specky guy looked fuming though

Someone on FF described what apparently happened:

”Some arsehole was mwi and started calling someone a few rows in front specky over n over for no reason. The boy called him out and he bounced down 3 rows and tried to go for him but a few bears held him back and he was rightfully papped out.”

55 minutes ago, left winger said:

He was raging. Think he was more concerned about his pal in the red top, though. He was right in about it at first.

Only seen the two try get at each other but surrounded by stewards, going by FF the guy was just being a dick the whole time he was there.