****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Too many punters bumming about how fuckin ‘stoked’ or ‘buzzin’ they are about gettin in on Saturday, beginning to get on ma fuckin tits noo. Hee Haw Loyal ! 😎

Shite situation mate, hopefully the game on the 10th will be a full house. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Tons of chat on Twitter just now about the whole booing the knee thing. 

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox on Saturday to boo the players, especially after the season they just had and what happened to Kamara, then go fuck yourself and don’t bother going. 

Will be applauding in support of our players. If they think it's the right thing to do then we back them.

I can understand the booing to a degree although I wouldn't dream of doing it myself as it sends a simplistic and easily misunderstood message to the players when it's much more important to show them support and gratitude. BLM is a Marxist, racist, hateful and violent organisation, a bunch of book burners and frauds who operate it as a Ponzi scheme - it's no wonder people call it Buy Lots of Mansions. This whole debate could be nullified if football players across the game chose a different gesture than one started by and indelibly linked to that organisation - but whilst Rangers players are Rangers players and I know that what they do, they do with positive intent, they have my full support.

Regardless of your feelings on taking the knee (no idea why it offends people so much tbh) not one fucking person in Ibrox should be booing our players decision to do it particularly after what happened to Kamara just a matter of months ago

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox to make the club look bad and generate negative headlines for the media on what’s a massive day for the club then please just stay at home 

What baffles me is the mental gymnastics it takes to not understand that players expressing anti-racist sentiments and saying that “black lives matter” is not the same as supporting the organisation named Black Lives Matter. 

I feel at this point like people are being wilfully ignorant of this fact so they can keep criticising the organisation as justification for their booing. 

38 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I can understand the booing to a degree although I wouldn't dream of doing it myself as it sends a simplistic and easily misunderstood message to the players when it's much more important to show them support and gratitude. BLM is a Marxist, racist, hateful and violent organisation, a bunch of book burners and frauds who operate it as a Ponzi scheme - it's no wonder people call it Buy Lots of Mansions. This whole debate could be nullified if football players across the game chose a different gesture than one started by and indelibly linked to that organisation - but whilst Rangers players are Rangers players and I know that what they do, they do with positive intent, they have my full support.

Was it not that American Footballer who started it?

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Tons of chat on Twitter just now about the whole booing the knee thing. 

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox on Saturday to boo the players, especially after the season they just had and what happened to Kamara, then go fuck yourself and don’t bother going. 

I'll be booing our fans who boo mate need to drown them out 

Aye I agree with the posts above, hope to fuck there's no booing on Saturday, It's a total riddy. If the players feel like they want/need to do it, who the fuck are any of us to decide what they're kneeling for. If you don't agree with it stay away from Ibrox or stay silent for the 5 seconds it'll take, not that hard.

If they start booing I hope to fuck they get launched out or better yet if you aren't happy with them taking the knee for this game why don't you give your ticket to 1 of us unlucky fans who didn't get the chance to go. 

There's been no crowds for over a year, why the fuck would you turn up on the 1st league game to boo???? 

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

Very good post IMO, I will certainly not be booing our players but detest what BLM stand for.

Footballers here started taking the knee after a career criminal in the US was murdered by a white cop, it was totally wrong and as far as I know the cop is now in jail for maybe all his life, cannot remember the sentence, as he should be. What did that have to do with football in the UK is my question?

I also believe BLM by getting it started over here have managed to pursue one of their aims, getting normal British people who are not racist, arguing among ourselves about it, the old divide and conquer method. 

I just wish the Rangers players had continued with what they said after the Kamara incident, they said 'taking the knee was not working' and game after they all stood in a line in support of each other, that was really good and to me a much better option and would not have split opinion. 

I had hoped during the summer a much better way of standing up to racism would have been taken up by UK football. 

I wish posters would get back to discussing the actual first football game as defending champions.

my team...

Mcgregor

Tav      Goldson    Balogun      Barisic

Lundstram        Kamara        Hagi

Wright          Kent

Sakala       

I'm saving Helander & Davis for next Wednesday or second half minutes.

Hopefully see Aribo & Roofe on the bench.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wish posters would get back to discussing the actual first football game as defending champions.

my team...

Mcgregor

Tav      Goldson    Balogun      Barisic

Lundstram        Kamara        Hagi

Wright          Kent

Sakala       

I'm saving Helander & Davis for next Wednesday or second half minutes.

Hopefully see Aribo & Roofe on the bench.

Not sure, I think Davis didn’t look as sharp at the weekend. Would be worth giving him game time off the bat. Likewise with Helander.