****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

33 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Anyone having problems at the online checkout stage? I've selected my ticket and done everything else, but system isn't allowing me to checkout.

Have you changed purchase option to QR ? 

I had the same issues then changed that and bingo 2 minutes later got the emails with the QR code 

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

All they had to do was activate ST for the match, simple as fuck then send you details of where they want you to sit instead of this shite.

Understand the frustration mate, but they can't activate smart cards for areas of the ground that they are not assigned to. Once each section reaches it's capacity, it locks the turnstile. It's a safety measure in case of overcrowding. Not to mention, people would just sit exactly where they wanted, rather than their assigned seat.

I do agree that it could have been handled a lot better, though.

Tiger Shaw likes this

54 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Have you changed purchase option to QR ? 

I had the same issues then changed that and bingo 2 minutes later got the emails with the QR code 

Thanks. Finally saw that I was failing to tick the 'Free Basket' box (I thought this meant 'empty Basket' so hadn't ticked it previously!) Got the email confirmations now. 

Tiger Shaw likes this

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Too many punters bumming about how fuckin ‘stoked’ or ‘buzzin’ they are about gettin in on Saturday, beginning to get on ma fuckin tits noo. Hee Haw Loyal ! 😎

Shite situation mate, hopefully the game on the 10th will be a full house. :thumbup:

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

27 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Got Real Madrid briefs and my Son and Grandson went so delighted about that, I was at the Madrid game in 1963 and I was 11 years old, my Grandson is 11 just now, funny old game innit:thumbsup:

Good stuff. :thumbup:

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Tons of chat on Twitter just now about the whole booing the knee thing. 

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox on Saturday to boo the players, especially after the season they just had and what happened to Kamara, then go fuck yourself and don’t bother going. 

Will be applauding in support of our players. If they think it's the right thing to do then we back them.

GA1972 and Leeds_Bear like this

I can understand the booing to a degree although I wouldn't dream of doing it myself as it sends a simplistic and easily misunderstood message to the players when it's much more important to show them support and gratitude. BLM is a Marxist, racist, hateful and violent organisation, a bunch of book burners and frauds who operate it as a Ponzi scheme - it's no wonder people call it Buy Lots of Mansions. This whole debate could be nullified if football players across the game chose a different gesture than one started by and indelibly linked to that organisation - but whilst Rangers players are Rangers players and I know that what they do, they do with positive intent, they have my full support.

Bears r us likes this

Regardless of your feelings on taking the knee (no idea why it offends people so much tbh) not one fucking person in Ibrox should be booing our players decision to do it particularly after what happened to Kamara just a matter of months ago

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox to make the club look bad and generate negative headlines for the media on what’s a massive day for the club then please just stay at home 

bluenoz likes this

What baffles me is the mental gymnastics it takes to not understand that players expressing anti-racist sentiments and saying that “black lives matter” is not the same as supporting the organisation named Black Lives Matter. 

I feel at this point like people are being wilfully ignorant of this fact so they can keep criticising the organisation as justification for their booing. 

38 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I can understand the booing to a degree although I wouldn't dream of doing it myself as it sends a simplistic and easily misunderstood message to the players when it's much more important to show them support and gratitude. BLM is a Marxist, racist, hateful and violent organisation, a bunch of book burners and frauds who operate it as a Ponzi scheme - it's no wonder people call it Buy Lots of Mansions. This whole debate could be nullified if football players across the game chose a different gesture than one started by and indelibly linked to that organisation - but whilst Rangers players are Rangers players and I know that what they do, they do with positive intent, they have my full support.

Was it not that American Footballer who started it?

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Tons of chat on Twitter just now about the whole booing the knee thing. 

If you’re planning on turning up to Ibrox on Saturday to boo the players, especially after the season they just had and what happened to Kamara, then go fuck yourself and don’t bother going. 

I'll be booing our fans who boo mate need to drown them out 

Aye I agree with the posts above, hope to fuck there's no booing on Saturday, It's a total riddy. If the players feel like they want/need to do it, who the fuck are any of us to decide what they're kneeling for. If you don't agree with it stay away from Ibrox or stay silent for the 5 seconds it'll take, not that hard.

SonicWill and Misteral like this