****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity.

Where’s this from

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That‘s shite, don’t like that at all

A straight ballot is the fairest way, but is it fair that someone could get both and one get neither?

Assuming capacity doesn’t increase (worst case), how many in a row does someone lose in the ballot before it’s unfair.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Pathetic 

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

So Celtic then? Can’t see that causing any issues.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

A straight ballot is the fairest way, but is it fair that someone could get both and one get neither?

Assuming capacity doesn’t increase (worst case), how many in a row does someone lose in the ballot before it’s unfair.

It’s the luck of the draw.

if they are going to do this, it should be for the game after Celtic, disgraceful they are punishing us for that game just because we had a successful ballot this game.  Fucking outrageous actually.  Wits the point in being a season ticket holder?

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

if they are going to do this, it should be for the game after celtic, disgraceful they are punishing us for that game just because we had a successful ballot this game.  Fucking outrageous actually.  Wits the point in being a season ticket holder?

I agree the celtic game shouldn't have been included in this if it comes to it, it should have been all in but then I can see the argument that some st holders could potentially miss the first two home games, there's arguments for both sides 

5 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I agree the celtic game shouldn't have been included in this if it comes to it, it should have been all in but then I can see the argument that some st holders could potentially miss the first two home games, there's arguments for both sides 

If it happens it happens.  They are basically saying thanks for paying for your season ticket but despite the money you paid this season your not important enough for this game because you got a ticket last time.  If that’s the case they can refund me some of my season ticket money.

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’d imagine the celtic game will be close to a full house by that point anyway

I bet you there’s a bit of a spike in Covid cases because there’s bigger crowds at football now and more tests getting done and plus she’s just a boot that will do anything to piss football fans off that she will not allow a full crowd for this game.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If it happens it happens.  They are basically saying thanks for paying for your season ticket but despite the money you paid this season your not important enough for this game because you got a ticket last time.  If that’s the case they can refund me some of my season ticket money.

Fairs fair really. Luck of the ballot what games you get. Only real way to ensure everyone gets a fair share. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fairs fair really. Luck of the ballot what games you get. Only real way to ensure everyone gets a fair share. 

I don’t agree with this that I’m about to write here either but I think it’s a better idea, if there is still restrictions cos of this nationalist boot, have a fair ballot again for the tarriers then then the next home league game against Motherwell give supporters priority in the ballot.   That’s a far better option that shafting half the fans out of an old firm ticket just because we were lucky enough to come out the ballot for Livingston.  Even that would be bullshit though. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

You should include this part aswell mate but it obviously doesn’t go along with you being a moaning bastard 

However, in line with current government guidelines, we expect to have a full capacity at Ibrox for our next league home fixture.

If there was too many fans in the travel club before Mygers and we had made group stage fitbaw, there was always a ballot for tickets if too many applied, no one was given priority, why should this be any different.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You should include this part aswell mate but it obviously doesn’t go along with you being a moaning bastard 

Government restrictions that she could amend or change at any given time and probably will, hence why we’re all “moaning bastards”.

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I'm just going to wait and see how it goes over the next couple of weeks and try not let myself get bothered too much with what ifs just now