****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How is that what they’re doing? :confused:

One half gets Saturday the other half gets the next game

Which is absolutely nonsense.

one half gets Livingston the other half gets Celtic.  Absolute bullshit, ballot everything, it’s the only fair way.

it’s like mygers saying you got Dundee away two weeks ago so your excluded from the ballot for parkhead or pittodrie.  What’s the point in having mygers same way as what’s the point in having a season ticket.  It’s a fucking shambles.

34 minutes ago, SPWF said:

They’re saying everyone is important and deserves a chance to attend. This way they do. Incredibly selfish artiste if you think otherwise. Me, me, me. 

Good then I’ll get a refund for not being included in the Celtic “ballot”. 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hardly saying we’re more important :lol: 

have you been told your priority for a category a game just because I’m going to a Livingston game?  

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Good then I’ll get a refund for not being included in the celtic “ballot”. 

Thing is (and this is probably what will cover the club if people do start asking for refunds) is you will be included in the ballot

45000 ST

23000 Got Livi

22000 Remaining are priority for taigs

1000 (at least) from Livi will get the taig game aswell & that's without the numbers increasing.

If it goes to 35000 or so (which if it's not a full house by then seems reasonable) you'll have the same chance as a celtic ticket that you did for the Livi, about 50/50.

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Good then I’ll get a refund for not being included in the celtic “ballot”. 

So should everyone not getting a ticket for livi also be refunded? 

I didn't get a ticket for the 1st game so I do expect to have a ticket for the 2nd home game, fair and simple tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Thing is (and this is probably what will cover the club if people do start asking for refunds) is you will be included in the ballot

45000 ST

23000 Got Livi

22000 Remaining are priority for taigs

1000 (at least) from Livi will get the taig game aswell & that's without the numbers increasing.

If it goes to 35000 or so (which if it's not a full house by then seems reasonable) you'll have the same chance as a celtic ticket that you did for the Livi, about 50/50.

I was being sarcastic. 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

So should everyone not getting a ticket for livi also be refunded? 

I didn't get a ticket for the 1st game so I do expect to have a ticket for the 2nd home game, fair and simple tbh. 

For starters clearly I was being sarcastic about refunds.  

secondly, it was a fair ballot with every season ticket holder.  

thirdly, the old firm won’t be a fair ballot with every season ticket holder.

as I said earlier and I don’t even agree with this but at least it’s more fair, all they have to do is ballot every cat. A games, I.e. bheggers, European and arguably Aberdeen.  Then they can do their priority shit for the rest.   The only fair way to do it and even that I don’t agree with every game should be a ballot for everyone as a season ticket holder, no one should get priority for any game. 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, but I’m that important I don’t get to see our first competitive game with fans in 16 months while you do.

We’ll I came out the fair ballot.  Your going into an unfair ballot for the first old firm game with fans in it since 2019.  I can spin things too. 

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Do you just buy your season ticket for the old firm? Serious question 

It’s a daft question, it’s completely pointless question but aye i follow rangers home and away my whole life just so I can go to old firm games at ibrox.  

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We’ll I came out the fair ballot.  Your going into an unfair ballot for the first old firm game with fans in it since 2019.  I can spin things too. 

I’m no spinning anything, I’ve already said it’s pish and shouldn’t be happening, but to say the see us as more important is a lot of shite

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Which is absolutely nonsense.

one half gets Livingston the other half gets Celtic.  Absolute bullshit, ballot everything, it’s the only fair way. 

How is that absolute bullshit? :lol:

Aye ballot everything so you create a situation where people could get the 2 games or not go to any, cracking idea that. 

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m no spinning anything, I’ve already said it’s pish and shouldn’t be happening, but to say the see us as more important is a lot of shite

I’ve maybe worded that part wrong, and it’s not came across what I’m trying to say.