****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

56 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's only fair the half that aren't allowed in v livi get in against the scum if restrictions remain. 

Totally agree.

Goat defo shouldn't get into the scum game either. Trying to do a good Bear out of a seat imo.

Poor show.

I have a ticket for livi, and I can’t even make the old firm game even if I managed to get a ticket. 

But my view is if those who got a ticket for livi are effectively ruled out of old firm then it’s not fair, for me it’s undeniably one of the biggest fixtures of the season and the one that everybody wants to go to.

if it was any other team then it’s understandable, but not an old firm.

ideally won’t be the case anyway. Hope it’s a full house and everyone can make it 👍🏼

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's never been about fairness it's all been about being a self entitled wee gimp 

He'll be fucking fuming that I have been offered a ticket for the OF and I neither have a season ticket or My Gers. 

Family friend can't go to his posh seat so offered it up. Alas can't go myself.

16 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

He'll be fucking fuming that I have been offered a ticket for the OF and I neither have a season ticket or My Gers. 

Family friend can't go to his posh seat so offered it up. Alas can't go myself.

Take it the lad didn’t come out the Livi ballot ? 😂

Fairs fair I suppose , and I say that as one who got a Livi ticket in the ballot . Hopefully it won't come to that and it will be a full house . 

My only gripe is I thought Rangers should have asked for the OF game to be moved to the end of the first round of games, the way c.....c did last season , and which the spfl were eager to accommodate. Would have been interesting to hear their excuses for treating us differently if they hadn't of granted us that request . 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Fairs fair I suppose , and I say that as one who got a Livi ticket in the ballot . Hopefully it won't come to that and it will be a full house . 

My only gripe is I thought Rangers should have asked for the OF game to be moved to the end of the first round of games, the way c.....c did last season , and which the spfl were eager to accommodate. Would have been interesting to hear their excuses for treating us differently if they hadn't of granted us that request . 

I’d rather get them early and put another nail in the coffin while they’re in total disarray.