Jump to content

****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Lundstram Davis Kamara

Hagi Sakala Kent

Think Wright needs to be playing.  Maybe Balogun will be in, given Helander only returned last couple of days ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Teams picks itself at the moment only really Wright or Hagi giving the manager a choice to make. 

Think Itten as well. Great goal against RM and has a few already.

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Teams picks itself at the moment only really Wright or Hagi giving the manager a choice to make. 

Think roofe and Aribo also will be in contention for that spot if fit? Some options we now have.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Won’t be confirmed if it’s good coming out the Livi ballot or not until the 9th of august , if she doesn’t lift restrictions, successfully Livi bears could be out Celtic ballot 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Won’t be confirmed if it’s good coming out the Livi ballot or not until the 9th of august , if she doesn’t lift restrictions, successfully Livi bears could be out celtic ballot 

It’ll be a full house by then.  

BouncyBluenose87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

What happens if you dont get a ticket in ballot, refunded for the match off of next years ST price? Not fair if some get more games than others for the same money

 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

“Free” in the sense it cost you £570 and someone else can come in and pay £9.99 to watch it. 

Honking patter this. Me, me, me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic 

Lundstrum Davis

Wright Hagi Kent

      Sakala

Can't wait for the weekend. 

4-0 win Sakala, Kent Tav and Hagi. 

That's the best team to go for when we're going to have about 95% possession

Hopefully lay down a proper marker 

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

McGregor

Tav.    Goldson.       Helander.       Barisic.              

                  Lundstram.   Kamara 

                            Veerman

Sakala.                                              Kent. 

                          Jade-jones

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t really care what team we put out, I hope that we absolutely destroy them. 

we have to be careful against complacency but there is no doubt that if we play to the best of our ability we should be giving teams like this a hiding. 

BlueAvenger and Bad Robot like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

All time competitive record v Livingston / Meadowbank Thistle: Played 38, Won 26, Drawn 9, Lost 3, GF 74, GA 19.

Have won nine, drawn once, in our last ten games against them and conceded just once.

Have won eight, drawn once, lost once in our last ten league games against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

             McGregor

Tav Goldson  Balogun  Borna

          Davis  Kamara

                 Hagi

Wright    Sakala   Kent

 

3-0 Gers with Aribo, Morelos, Roofe, Lundstram all still to come into team!

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

McGregor

Tav.    Goldson.       Helander.       Barisic.              

                  Lundstram.   Kamara 

                            Veerman

Sakala.                                              Kent. 

                          Jade-jones

 

 

 

Mate should have just put Messi and Ronaldo in there as well, as much chance of them starting Saturday as the two you’ve got in 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

All time competitive record v Livingston / Meadowbank Thistle: Played 38, Won 26, Drawn 9, Lost 3, GF 74, GA 19.

Have won nine, drawn once, in our last ten games against them and conceded just once.

Have won eight, drawn once, lost once in our last ten league games against them.

Livi win at the weekend then..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...