****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

9 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

I'd start the team that would start v Malmo.

Kent Sakala Wright

Hagi

Davis Lundstram

Barisic Helander Goldson Tavernier

Mcgregor

I’m wondering if the manager will maybe spare Davis and put Kamara in to keep him fresh.

12 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Big Cedric's our in form striker, he needs to be given the chance to continue his run, we need all our strikers to be sharp and ready, Sakala should come off the bench.

I like Big Itten but Sakala already looks twice the player, maybe they’ll both start and Wright takes to the bench.

Fashion can play anywhere across the front three

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Already posted this in the ticket section but may as well post it in here too :lol:

Still looking for a ticket for this, anyone who can't make it last minute please let me know as I'll be near Ibrox tomorrow.

@GOAT will swap his for yours for the OF. 

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Were they strict about the arrival times the last 2 matches? My email tells me to go in about 45 before the folk I am going with. 1200-1220 is what is says. Surely I can ignore ?

Last Sunday my ticket said 4.30-4.50 but I didn't rock up till about 5.30 and there was no issue getting in!

16 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Were they strict about the arrival times the last 2 matches? My email tells me to go in about 45 before the folk I am going with. 1200-1220 is what is says. Surely I can ignore ?

My wife gets my emails from Rangers because I didn't have an email address years ago, I don't give a fuck what time they send me, fuck sitting in the stadium over an hour before kick off, pub then probably head up about 1pm, have a smoke, arse about for a bit then in.

13 minutes ago, mus said:

Last Sunday my ticket said 4.30-4.50 but I didn't rock up till about 5.30 and there was no issue getting in!

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My wife gets my emails from Rangers because I didn't have an email address years ago, I don't give a fuck what time they send me, fuck sitting in the stadium over an hour before kick off, pub then probably head up about 1pm, have a smoke, arse about for a bit then in.

I reckon as long as 50% follow the email then Rangers should be happy with that but agree I do not want sat in my seat hour and ten before kick off. absolute nonsense. My train doesnt even get to glasgow until 1207 and i do not intend on getting an earlier one 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuckin hard as nails 

35 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Very strict, my friend was rejected for being late to the Madrid game. You'll need to go in at the time stated.