****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

41 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

How’s the wee man doing at the boxing? 

Still doing good in sparring mate had a lad over from Sparta gym to spar last week, older more experienced boy wee man done great first spar he’s had with somebody from another gym for over a year. Two week break for him now then back to the gym hopefully get a fight or two before the end of year.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Got to start Sakala surely mate?

Hes going to be huge vs Malmo.

Anyway thank fuck those two months without us in competitive action is over. 

Itten done well in pre season, think he'll be much better this campaign after settling in over the past year. 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Itten done well in pre season, think he'll be much better this campaign after settling in over the past year. 

Also need to remember Sakala has only been with the squad for a week and has only played in friendly's, for the reason you give re Itten and cause I think it would be better to ease Sakala in as much as possible I'd start with Itten.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So far Itten has been better served from the bench. I expect that to continue tomorrow. It's Sakala for me.

No matter what the starting 11 is, it will be solid. We have depth in numbers.

Sakala is definitely the option that excites, but I wonder if that livi defence might be a bit too much of a culture shock for him to step right into, playing friendly v cultured players is a world away from the spfl

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Arfield start tbh. Between given the captaincy for the Brighton game and SG looking to initially stand by his league winning players, it wouldn’t surprise me to see him, Davis and either Kamara or Lundstram in the middle.

Given how defensive Livi will be though, Davis is pretty much a cert.

Personally, I’d love to see a really attacking 4231

Hoping to see Sakala again but understand why he may not start. 

If we continue with the movement we played with last week we’ll be coasting. Even Madrid at points were 9 behind the ball and we still got through.