Rangers this season ...

Angus1965

What would you consider a success ?

To me , making the Champions League , and winning 56 ....It would make us financially secure , with £70-80 Million in the coffers , and id still sell a Striker and Midfielder ...Rangers as a Club cannae afford to have as many Strikers and Midfielders .

Morelos will be away.

6 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

What would you consider a success ?

To me , making the Champions League , and winning 56 ....It would make us financially secure , with £70-80 Million in the coffers , and id still sell a Striker and Midfielder ...Rangers as a Club cannae afford to have as many Strikers and Midfielders .

Morelos will be away.

Surely banking 2 years of champions league cash negates the need to sell any of our main assets? yes the squad is a bit bloated right now but Davis and Defoe will probably retire next season and some of the dross contracts are due to expire 

56 and CL group stages. The league being the main priority with the group stages a given for the winners the following season. 

I'm not overly fussed about cups yet tbh. I want to win the treble every year of course but get next season's league campaign out the way and the rest will take care of itself. 

Why is Morelos away? Because Itten scored some goals in pre season? We need Morelos.

Id settle for league and UCL group stages. UCL qualification far more important than cups. Pretty sure you make more money qualifying for ucl than winning both cups, but obviously I want us to win everything.

Would obviously love to win the lot domestically but league and group stages of CL combined with the absolute shitstorm hopefully coming their way on and off the pitch, could put us out of sight of them for a decade or more. Long term the CL is far more important than winning a couple of cups.

The dream is a treble , group stages of the CL and at least a stage further in the EL. 

1. Win the league. 

2. make money off Europe

3. Keep the manager and coaching staff

if we can become a profit making enterprise, or even a break even enterprise, then I will be a much happier man for the future of our club. 

I don’t care what anyone says, as long as we are relying on the good will of a few owners to finance the club I won’t feel comfortable. We have to reach the promised land of self sustenance. 

48 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Win 56

win Scottish Cup

win League Cup

win Youth League

win Youth Cup

win Women’s League

‘B’ Team to win Lowland League

Last 16 in CL

Europa Final

That’ll be a success

Unrealistic!!! Can't get to Europa Final if make the last 16 of Champions League 😋