Livingston emails out

ally62

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

There's a second ballot coming with a 10am deadline on Friday, I would imagine emails will be sent out on Thurs after the first ballot has closed.

i stay in Glasgow so I'm ok but for people who have to travel quite a distance that's a bit short notice to be told fs

35 minutes ago, G13 said:

There's a second ballot coming with a 10am deadline on Friday, I would imagine emails will be sent out on Thurs after the first ballot has closed.

Where did you see that mate?

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Got an email, logged in and fuck all in the basket but confirming Rangers v Livingston purchase, taking a maddy here. 

You need to go to stadium plan mate.

Click tickets

Then home tickets

Then livi game

Then it's the stadium plan and select where you want to sit. It's not your own seat 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You need to go to stadium plan mate.

Click tickets

Then home tickets

Then livi game

Then it's the stadium plan and select where you want to sit. It's not your own seat 

Just got it m8, just pressed anything because I was 4 minutes away from getting logged out, Copland Rear about the middle, that will do thank fuck, does the QR code come through separately m8?

47 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Look on the bright side. If it is not a full house for the celtic game, those who missed out this time should be guaranteed for that one. 

Did they not say it should be a full house for the Malmo game, 10th Aug, would mean a full house for the scum game, 29th Aug then :tu:

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just got it m8, just pressed anything because I was 4 minutes away from getting logged out, Copland Rear about the middle, that will do thank fuck, does the QR code come through separately m8?

they email them out 10 or so mins later :tu: