Livingston emails out

ally62

10 minutes ago, ally62 said:

Did they not say it should be a full house for the Malmo game, 10th Aug, would mean a full house for the scum game, 29th Aug then :tu:

I think the exact wording was hoping for. It us based on all restrictions being lifted on the 9th, which looks likely as of today but of course it could change. 

Ive gave up for the day, nothing in my basket but have the livi ballot code in purchase history!  You'd think theyd put a link from email directly to the section to claim ticket or at least have a section on website to click on instead of having to hunt for it. Shambolic! 

11 minutes ago, Laudo said:

Ive gave up for the day, nothing in my basket but have the livi ballot code in purchase history!  You'd think theyd put a link from email directly to the section to claim ticket or at least have a section on website to click on instead of having to hunt for it. Shambolic! 

You need to just pick any seat, there's no guarantee yours will be available 

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Never got any tickets for the friendlies or Livingston. £700 for ma season ticket. Unacceptable.

Fuck the Rangers. Hamilton Accies take ma money.

Fs, my season ticket is only about £500, I've had Brighton and Real Madrid now Livi, maybe you should have my Livi ticket seeing as you pay more than me 

33 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

You need to just pick any seat, there's no guarantee yours will be available 

Its a joke, I've a cracking seat on half way line n now when go in all they seats are snapped up! Dont know why they cant have a ballot on each section of the stadium n then get your seat allocated to you or at least allowed to select a seat in that section. 

16 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Fs, my season ticket is only about £500, I've had Brighton and Real Madrid now Livi, maybe you should have my Livi ticket seeing as you pay more than me 

Haha that's the beauty of a ballot mate. It's a lottery.

Hamilton Accies have said I canny sing no pope of Rome so I'll just keep my Rangers season ticket.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hamilton Accies have said I canny sing no pope of Rome so I'll just keep my Rangers season ticket.

Doesn’t have to be though, should be round tripped so everyone has a chance. If your successful in one you should out until everyone had a chance.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's still shite so many are missing out though, hopefully this is the only time anyone misses out this season, glad to hear that your keeping your season ticket 😂

7 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Doesn’t have to be though, should be round tripped so everyone has a chance. If your successful in one you should out until everyone had a chance.

Aye that's it, fairs fair, it's been great getting back again, just a shame everyone who's wanted to hasn't been able to yet 

18 minutes ago, Laudo said:

Its a joke, I've a cracking seat on half way line n now when go in all they seats are snapped up! Dont know why they cant have a ballot on each section of the stadium n then get your seat allocated to you or at least allowed to select a seat in that section. 

Think a lot went for seats they normally wouldn't be near, I was just wanting to get as close to my own seat as I could, was at 2 of those friendlies there and it was good to be back but it's not the same when it's not your own seat 

Gutted to have missed out. Have never been drawn in any ballots over the years despite having had my ticket for 15 years. 734 quid for it this year but I just hope that those of you lucky enough to go raise the fucking roof, let them know we are the people and I will be watching at home roaring the team on. Hopefully we are all allowed back in business as usual as soon as!

2 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

I would agree with this but then if somebody gets ‘lucky’ and gets Livingston why should they then be punished by not being in the draw for celtic, that seems unfair to me, just about every single person  would want a tarrier ticket over Livingston. The only fair way is an all in ballot 

2 hours ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Think a lot went for seats they normally wouldn't be near, I was just wanting to get as close to my own seat as I could, was at 2 of those friendlies there and it was good to be back but it's not the same when it's not your own seat 

Do you need to sit in the seat you’ve been allocated or can you just move anywhere?

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would agree with this but then if somebody gets ‘lucky’ and gets Livingston why should they then be punished by not being in the draw for celtic, that seems unfair to me, just about every single person  would want a tarrier ticket over Livingston. The only fair way is an all in ballot 

I agree. Was fuming the night but missing this and the Tarriers would be off the scale fume :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Look at it the other way - might get the " same people" coming out of every " ballot  " I would certainly class that as unfair 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Look at it the other way - might get the " same people" coming out of every " ballot  " I would certainly class that as unfair 

At least everybody would have had the same chance for tickets nobody excluded for tarriers tickets