Livingston emails out

ally62

9 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

call me a cynic - say there's 3 ballots and you or me are unlucky in all 3, someone else attends all 3 games, don't know about you I'd be raging, I know what the answer the club would give -  he came out the " ballot " 

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Surely a punter can’t be unsuccessful in 10 ballots and watch a stream and it’s ach well? , also while unsuccessful bears will be watching their streams  this season, which is not free it’s the equivalent of what your paying per game for your season ticket game so your taking from £28 ish plus, a non season ticket holder will watch for £9.99 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Are people really moaning about it? Few letting off steam, but hasn’t been much I don’t think. 

Aye. See above.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye, cos they actually fucked up there. Yous are moaning about hypothetical situations.

Not moaning just a suggestion to keep things as fair as possible, by rights should only be Saturday we’re in this situation , we’ll see though 

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye, cos they actually fucked up there. Yous are moaning about hypothetical situations.

I’m also not “moaning” about a hypothetical situation there’s 23k people not getting what they’ve paid for Saturday when 23k are, always seems to be a blasé attitude from most and I get why, money for the club but say for instance 2 people went into the shop and asked for the top both payed £65 and the assistant said “your getting the top and we’re giving you a picture of it you think the later would say ok no problem ? No they’d say give me my money back , absolutely the same scenario, and by the way I got a ticket so this isn’t sour grapes 

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

On the scale of moaning ive seen from our fans this has been absolutely fuck all

Give it a few weeks when they decide its only 10k in for the tarriers & you get picked based on your My Gers points then you'll see people having a moan :lol:

If you think this is moaning, have a read of the Morelos threads :lol: 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I’m also not “moaning” about a hypothetical situation there’s 23k people not getting what they’ve paid for Saturday when 23k are, always seems to be a blasé attitude from most and I get why, money for the club but say for instance 2 people went into the shop and asked for the top both payed £65 and the assistant said “your getting the top and we’re giving you a picture of it you think the later would say ok no problem ? No they’d say give me my money back , absolutely the same scenario, and by the way I got a ticket so this isn’t sour grapes 

If you purchased the top knowing there was a chance you wouldn't get it because we were in a once in a lifetime pandemic then aye

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I didn’t get one, and I was pretty fucked off last night. But in the cold light of day, what else could they do really? 

Refund the £15 difference between a ticket and an RTV link? Or give you a wee gift voucher? 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

If you purchased the top knowing there was a chance you wouldn't get it because we were in a once in a lifetime pandemic then aye

Should be something in place for people not going and a stream that someone can pay £9.99 for ain’t it , let’s see what happens the 9th of august and take it from there 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Should be something in place for people not going and a stream that someone can pay £9.99 for ain’t it , let’s see what happens the 9th of august and take it from there 

No there shouldn't, people knew exactly what they were signing up for

I honestly thought because it was literally half of the ST holders in for livi they’d just pick every 2nd seat in the ballot. Like the guy to my right would get. I wouldn’t but the person next to my left would. 

Would make more sense tbh and would mean everyone had a fairer chance, it seems those on Friends and family got all or nothing. 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I didn’t get one, and I was pretty fucked off last night. But in the cold light of day, what else could they do really? 

Refund the £15 difference between a ticket and an RTV link? Or give you a wee gift voucher? 

I’d say if we’re still in this situation, the 23k not there sat get Celtic if that’s not an option coz we should all be in every ballot as we’ve all paid then people that miss games are refunded 

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

No there shouldn't, people knew exactly what they were signing up for

...but they didn't, because of a lack of transparency from the club on ballots and processes. There's also loads of conflicting info out there if you don't really follow the club online or via forums like we do e.g. MyGers and what impact that has on tickets. Quite easy to get lost in the myriad of 'ticket priorities' the club has now. 

I'm really not sure why they can't issue a note indicating precisely what the process is or what algorithm the system uses to allocate tickets. Instead folk are getting worked up on here and will be for the next few weeks until the next home game ballot. 

Surely to fuck people knew what to expect when buying a season ticket 

i know it may seem easy for me to say because I’m lucky enough to be there Saturday but I can honestly say I would have the same attitude if I wasn’t going 

it was obvious the chances we where taking when buying season tickets, and it’s obvious a ballot is the only fair way.

dont get how anyone can be raging with the club about it, I understand totally being disappointed with not being drawn, but to be angry with the club seems silly imo 

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Surely to fuck people knew what to expect when buying a season ticket 

i know it may seem easy for me to say because I’m lucky enough to be there Saturday but I can honestly say I would have the same attitude if I wasn’t going 

it was obvious the chances we where taking when buying season tickets, and it’s obvious a ballot is the only fair way.

dont get how anyone can be raging with the club about it, I understand totally being disappointed with not being drawn, but to be angry with the club seems silly imo 

Think its more the lack of communication surrounding it all, obviously things are ever changing but a plan from the club would keep most happy I think, you'd still get the odd person who is just raging for the sake of being raging!

And btw its not just us, tarrier mate last night was telling me if you went to the Midtjylland game last week then you're automatically excluded from their first home game against Dundee, something they didn't tell the people who went to the Midtjylland game until a few days later lol 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

...but they didn't, because of a lack of transparency from the club on ballots and processes. There's also loads of conflicting info out there if you don't really follow the club online or via forums like we do e.g. MyGers and what impact that has on tickets. Quite easy to get lost in the myriad of 'ticket priorities' the club has now. 

I'm really not sure why they can't issue a note indicating precisely what the process is or what algorithm the system uses to allocate tickets. Instead folk are getting worked up on here and will be for the next few weeks until the next home game ballot. 

Ok I'll rephrase; every single person buying a season ticket knew that they weren't guaranteed the 19 home games and that phased returns were likely.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Ok I'll rephrase; every single person buying a season ticket knew that they weren't guaranteed the 19 home games and that phased returns were likely.

can go along with this - last season everyone was in the same situation regarding missing games and had to watch the games on Rangers TV ( still disgusted with the fact a non - season ticket holder watched the full season for £180 ) this season with some fans being able to go to Ibrox and some not surely there should be a refund system in place, if you don't want to use it so be it