Livingston emails out

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t know. I’m not saying there’s some mad conspiracy or even moaning about it. 

I’m sure mates of those who work in the ticket office, influential sponsors or fans, and people close to the board.

There’s no way anyone in the ticket office is smart enough to cover up the fact that they’re possibly shafting some fans to benefit others, they’re all morons 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I don’t know. I’m not saying there’s some mad conspiracy or even moaning about it. 

I’m sure mates of those who work in the ticket office, influential sponsors or fans, and people close to the board.

Before COVID, yeah. Considering TO staff get tickets as a benefit of working for Rangers Football Club, much like other departments do as well.

Sponsors? Why wouldn't they?

As for the board comment :lol: play the game mate.

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

There’s no way anyone in the ticket office is smart enough to cover up the fact that they’re possibly shafting some fans to benefit others, they’re all morons 

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Before COVID, yeah. Considering TO staff get tickets as a benefit of working for Rangers Football Club, much like other departments do as well.

Sponsors? Why wouldn't they?

As for the board comment :lol: play the game mate.

Right you are then. Agree to disagree. 

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You don’t think there’s a mad conspiracy you just think the ballot is definitely secretly rigged 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Random, but anyone got any idea when the stadium tours are back on?

My mate took his kids today. Not sure if he used a favour though as he's been working at Ibrox on the drainage over the close season.

Malkytfp1 likes this

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

My mate took his kids today. Not sure if he used a favour though as he's been working at Ibrox on the drainage over the close season.

Did your mate get a ticket in the ballot for Saturday? Another one of these ‘favours’. Outrageous 

Dan Deacon likes this