Livingston emails out

ally62

Right lads, where am I going wrong?  Click on red link in ballot email, log in on site, select seat, try to checkout and it asks for code for Livingston game (which is in my purchase history) and wont let me checkout. 

Edit, now working and sorted!

1 minute ago, wotmeworry said:

Not so but less of a chance than the unsuccessful ones for Saturday

Many st holders do we have?

im guessing about 45 thousand, around 23 thousand got Livingston meaning maybe 22-23 thousand missed out and will have priority over these who where successful for Livingston. If the attendance is still the same for the tarriers match then most who attended Livingston will miss the tarriers match.

all hypothetical though until auntie Nicola makes her decision regarding attendance 

Actually surprised to get an email earlier.  I was all set for the couch and RTV, now in CD1. Thankfully i hadn't done the booze run that was tomorrow, still doing it just adjust accordingly :whistle:

Edit - oldest has just told me supporter's bus is full so looks like subway loyal 

6 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Managed to get one ,   And the email with the qr code,    There was a long spiel about a ready card maybe getting activated along with a smart card ,    What’s all that mean ? 

It’s if you’ve not got a smart card and buy tickets off the website

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s if you’ve not got a smart card and buy tickets off the website

Sorry for being thick here lol ,  I got one off the website ,   So Will my season ticket card get activated now for the seat I’ve bought ? 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

this is where the confusion starts - personally think it'll be a full house for celtic  

Thinking positive…it’ll never catch on with some of the Doom n Gloom brigade in here.

Hopefully we won’t end up Covid positive 🤭👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Sorry for being thick here lol ,  I got one off the website ,   So Will my season ticket card get activated now for the seat I’ve bought ? 

Should have a wee qr code sent to you in your email which you use.

not sure if there’s any other methods to get in at the minute 

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

All you unlucky bastards that got one today will now be fucked for the old firm if there is still restrictions, bet you don’t feel lucky now.  Shambles.

Hahaha not me, my daughters failed in the ballot and if they get the tarriers I'm taking one of theirs and I'm not even joking, I pay for them, they can have a mini ballot in the house between them imo.