Livingston emails out

ally62

22 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hahaha not me, my daughters failed in the ballot and if they get the tarriers I'm taking one of theirs and I'm not even joking, I pay for them, they can have a mini ballot in the house between them imo.

The same faces will still come oot that mate 😂

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not at all mate, I support Rangers whoever they are playing and I’m more than happy being allocated livi.

Glad you’re happier today though 

I’m still disappointed at not getting in for Livi, equally disappointed for those potentially not getting in for the OF. Neither is ideal for anyone. 

Bit happier that at least it’s being done on a fair / shot each basis. 

Is this now sold out ,i got an email in the 2nd ballot but when i try to select an area its saying nothing is available.

It says its on a first come first served basis .surely if you get an email theres a ticket there for you if you apply .

Just now, JSP said:

Is this now sold out ,i got an email in the 2nd ballot but when i try to select an area its saying nothing is available.

It says its on a first come first served basis .surely if you get an email theres a ticket there for you if you apply .

There should be a ticket for you if you’ve had an email 

If the club needs to allow the amount of bears in this Saturday and last week to able us to get ibrox to capacity then fair enough but if it’s optional it’s been a fucking carryon for the sake of 3 friendlies and one competitive game 

When i first logged in it was showing RED CD1 AND BR1 areas were available .

Then when i tried to select a stand the areas turned to grey IE not available  

Its showing in my purchase history the livi code and that  i bought one on the 27th July ,must be easier ways .

9 minutes ago, JSP said:

Its showing in my purchase history the livi code and that  i bought one on the 27th July ,must be easier ways .

I would just keep at it mate, will hopefully let you sort it out 

12 minutes ago, JSP said:

Should add btw I’ve been in this thread asking people where they live in hope of robbing their tickets off them so wouldn’t get too pally

1 hour ago, JSP said:

I had to click into different areas before I eventually found one with seats available. I thought the first come, first served comment was odd right enough.

8 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I had to click into different areas before I eventually found one with seats available. I thought the first come, first served comment was odd right enough.

Think that comment was just in regards to what seat you were able to get but I can see why people have thought that 

Made the second ballot however the limbo situation of not being able to activate allocation Irrespective of a first come first served basis was a farce .

Went to Argyle house this morning before 10 am deadline.

whilst staff were accomodating ,I like others feel the situation could have been handled better!

As I see it an Allocation to an individual should be wholly exclusive to that person when electronic activation is required that access to complete the process should be easy to the point of basket to checkout .

However the logistics were always going to be problematic not helped by the Arsehole Scottish Government who left it to late Tuesday Afternoon for the club to arrange a balloting system as we were informed by a member of staff thus causing total chaos in logistics of ST holders entering a balloted system with very little time to organise an overall fair & equitable set up .

Looks like virtual Season pass for tommorow 😏

15 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Hope this is not too daft a question. Do us who did not get a ticket in ballot have to do anything to ensure we get the televised game as per last season. Or is it just beamed automatically to us ballot losers.

I was told this morning by a staff member an e mail of sorts should be  in the offing to those who are eligible to watch tommorow's game through a VST.

6 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

I was told this morning by a staff member an e mail of sorts should be  in the offing to those who are eligible to watch tommorow's game through a VST.

Canny go to the game and as I was ‘successful’ in the ballot I won’t get to watch on RTV 🤣

Happy days just need confirmation that a ballot for the tarriers game is going ahead and that I’ll be excluded due to my blistering luck of being successful for Livingston 

Mon the Sons of William :crabflute:

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny go to the game and as I was ‘successful’ in the ballot I won’t get to watch on RTV 🤣

Happy days just need confirmation that a ballot for the tarriers game is going ahead and that I’ll be excluded due to my blistering luck of being successful for Livingston 

Mon the Sons of William :crabflute:

tenor (1).gif

What’s this second ballot? No email for either so assume I have been chinned off regardless.  No email to provide details of how we watch the game, but at least 1 email a day from the club asking me to spend money on other products.  I consider myself a very loyal fan but getting a little bit more annoyed at the club as days go by.

3 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

What’s this second ballot? No email for either so assume I have been chinned off regardless.  No email to provide details of how we watch the game, but at least 1 email a day from the club asking me to spend money on other products.  I consider myself a very loyal fan but getting a little bit more annoyed at the club as days go by.

You’re guaranteed an old firm ticket because you missed out and @GOAT isn’t so every cloud an all that