Livingston emails out

ally62

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re guaranteed an old firm ticket because you missed out and @GOAT isn’t so every cloud an all that 

Ahh fair one mate.  I understand that people will miss out but would have liked a little more from the club in terms of how I do actually watch the game on TV by now.  I’ll stop whinging now.  Cheers 👍

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny go to the game and as I was ‘successful’ in the ballot I won’t get to watch on RTV 🤣

Happy days just need confirmation that a ballot for the tarriers game is going ahead and that I’ll be excluded due to my blistering luck of being successful for Livingston 

Mon the Sons of William :crabflute:

You gave your ticket to a mate though?

11 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Ahh fair one mate.  I understand that people will miss out but would have liked a little more from the club in terms of how I do actually watch the game on TV by now.  I’ll stop whinging now.  Cheers 👍

Hopefully be something in the morning 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@Bronzy is looking a seat 

I know and I would have gave him the QR code but my mate got in there first took all three, think he’s going to get his wee lad along to his first competitive match.

Will give him a wee massage see if his own tickets still available but he’s probably already gave it to somebody from the bus 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I know and I would have gave him the QR code but my mate got in there first took all three, think he’s going to get his wee lad along to his first competitive match.

Will give him a wee massage see if his own tickets still available but he’s probably already gave it to somebody from the bus 

:matron:

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Your pal is a pervert if this is the only way he gives out information 

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny go to the game and as I was ‘successful’ in the ballot I won’t get to watch on RTV 🤣

Happy days just need confirmation that a ballot for the tarriers game is going ahead and that I’ll be excluded due to my blistering luck of being successful for Livingston 

Mon the Sons of William :crabflute:

Did you not return the ticket to the ticket office for them to reallocate. Did you pass it on to someone else. Returning it would have freed up the OF game for you. 

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Did you not return the ticket to the ticket office for them to reallocate. Did you pass it on to someone else. Returning it would have freed up the OF game for you. 

I passed them on to a mate,  I doubt ‘returning’ them would have made any difference to any OF ballot or the vast majority would have chose the celtic game over Livingston