I asked william hills for odds

12 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

on postecoglou leaving before xmas and they asked how much would i be putting on

why would they ask this? would the amount i may put on effect the odds they'd give me?

what should have i said to get the best odds a tenner , a ton, a grand??

It’s because the market for bets like that have very low liquidity (not many people putting it on) so one large bet can hammer the price.

More money on your bet = more price drop 

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

cheers lads after i posted i started to think about it a bit more 

its been decades since i did more than sticking a coupon on but in the last couple of weeks ive been trying to get back into it even started following a guy on youtube to learn more 

I honestly don’t bother with gambling much anymore, couldn’t pick my fucking nose.

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I honestly don’t bother with gambling much anymore, couldn’t pick my fucking nose.

i enjoyed it as a teenager but was never one for staying all day in the bookies for some and i was happy winning beer tokens for the weekend but now with internet betting and sitting on my arse im getting interested in it again especially the betting exchange

• 1 month later...

i am currently trying to get william hill to send me all the information they hold on me and close my account.

its difficult to say the least.

i dont know how many times i clicked on a horse to bet and the odds reduced but after the bet they were back to where they started.

thats not the reason i am deleting it gets much more sinister.

12 hours ago, scott12003 said:

i am currently trying to get william hill to send me all the information they hold on me and close my account.

its difficult to say the least.

i dont know how many times i clicked on a horse to bet and the odds reduced but after the bet they were back to where they started.

thats not the reason i am deleting it gets much more sinister.

If the odds get better after you place your bet, do they not give you the best odds guaranteed or is that just other sites?