Any bears on from ardrossan....

rab wilson

The three towns were traditionally a big Rangers stronghold, the cross keys in Stevenson was always one of the biggest supporter clubs on the go....I know times are changing but I would imagine we would still hold a decent majority in the three towns

7 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

My whole family used to live there.

Now it's just my sister and she married a Morton fan.

Why did you allow this to happen, obviously a selfish bastard living the good life abroad and not giving a fuck about family members left behind 

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

It fell through on the final offer, then I had an offer accepted by a fellow bear in ardrossan, only for the bastard to sell it to his neighbours  for a grand cash over my accepted offer, not the done thing in scotland I believe. This one in hunter avenue then popped up 20000 cheaper. 

I put in a could not give fuck final offer as I was still pissed off with the previous one, and it got accepted.

The area seems nice and quiet, the house needs a bit of work, but the last thing I want to see is a shit stained pair of scum shorts on the washing line next door.please god new, let it be bears for fuck sake.

No Surrender 

Rab

All the best 

Rav