The players will kneel before every game

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Kamara and Aribo both raised their fists last season while kneeling. 

Why this even bothers you is mind blowing, the boys are doing all they really can in one of the biggest ongoing wars in the world. Fuck me mate 

Mate, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. They can do what they feel is right for themselves. It’s not going to change things. I respect what they are trying to do, no question there, but let’s be realistic, this shite is with us for a long long time. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It literally does make it exactly why the players are doing it. You can attach whatecet bullshit you want to it. Taverner has said it is being done by the Rangers as a 'symbolic stance against racism, nothing more and nothing less.' Are you telling us he is wrong? 

What I'm saying is they should get behind the clubs anti-racism program which this so called protest is effectively  sidelining. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. They can do what they feel is right for themselves. It’s not going to change things. I respect what they are trying to do, no question there, but let’s be realistic, this shite is with us for a long long time. 

No one is questioning the fact the fight against it is a million miles off, the debate here is people booing players that are doing the  only thing they know to raise the awareness. 

It's shambolic mate, I'd honestly be close to slapping someone I seen boo for the sheer stupidity man 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We are discussing it so it is making a difference. Our club has met with the owners of the social media platforms. The issue has been highlighted. Will they ignore blatant racism?

Should our players accept social media abuse from a minority of retarded racists or challenge it?

Naive. Do you think the cunts at Slavia Prague will be kneeling soon?  

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

What I'm saying is they should get behind the clubs anti-racism program which this so called protest is effectively  sidelining. 

What utter pish. There's nothing about the players taking a knee that 'sidelines' the clubs in house campaign. To the point, Michael Beale shared this earlier 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

No one is questioning the fact the fight against it is a million miles off, the debate here is people booing players that are doing their only thing they know to raise the awareness. 

It's shambolic mate, I'd honestly be close to slapping someone I seen boo for the sheer stupidity man 

I hear you mate. I already said booing it is wrong in my first post. It’s a fucking used watery teabag imo. Something other than the knee needs to be done. The message is not strong enough and getting through.  

5 minutes ago, miracle said:

Read BLM's manifesto and get back to me.

Yes, but our club captain has explicitly said it’s an antiracism gesture and is in no way backing any organisation or political stance.

Have more respect for you if just owned your racist stance. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I hear you mate. I already said booing it is wrong in my first post. It’s a fucking used watery teabag imo. Something other than the knee needs to be done. The message is not strong enough and getting through.  

Agreed, but if our team chose to do it as their gesture then we should be backing them.