The players will kneel before every game

Anyone outside the Rangers family looking in at this forum will see that we have a number within the club’s support (in general) and this forum (in particular) who provide plenty of ammunition to sink all that our club is trying to achieve.

I assume that none of the posters on here are racist as none have openly stated such, so we are all against racism.  The manner in which our players choose to show their stance against racism is up to them and we should all support them.  If we don't agree with relevance of this particular anti racist stance then some constructive suggestions on how we get our message across would assist.

Bottom line is any cunt booing our players for taking their agreed stance against racism should be forced to watch every home game this season  at the cesspit, OF games aside.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Which James Tavernier has made blatantly clear it has nothing to do with.

We have been reported to UEFA more than once because of fans who say they are giving a red hand of Ulster salute but UEFA have taken it as Nazi salutes.

It reaches a point where you cannot disassociate  a gesture from the organisation it is chiefly associated  with

2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No  your wrong again, trying to remove people's right to peaceful protest makes you a fascist.

For the umpteenth time

It’s not peaceful protest, it’s being openly racist.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

We have been reported to UEFA more than once because of fans who say they are giving a red hand of Ulster salute but UEFA have taken it as Nazi salutes.

It reaches a point where you cannot disassociate  a gesture from the organisation it is chiefly associated  with

And I bet when that happened the vast majority of the people now trying to say that talking the knee is and can only be a Marxist supporting gesture and a Marxist supporting gesture only were all over places like here defending the red hand salute and arguing that a gesture, salute or symbol can have multiple meanings.

A minority of posters on here had a really unhealthy hate of Tavs a few seasons ago. They despised the man.

Strangely enough the same tiny minority take offence at our title winning, 10 in a row busting captain standing up for his players, our team and common decency.

They are not racist though. They aren't booing our black players and captain.

They are the good guys.:britney:

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

It’s not peaceful protest, it’s being openly racist 

I’ve jumped into this thread at the tail end so I could be wrong in interpreting what you’re saying but while I disagree with booing I don’t think it makes people inherently racist. It just makes them mentally vacant to the clear context of the player’s actions.

Theres a time and place for political ramblings surrounding BLM - of which I have plenty to say about - but the Club captain has released a statement (sadly, quite bizarrely) to clarify the player’s message when taking the knee.

Disagree with the knee all you want - just like Wilfred Zaha and many other black football players - but what are you accomplishing booing in Ibrox? A pat on the back from your mate in defiance against some global Marxist conspiratorial plot that begins in Govan?

Behave man.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A few posters on here had a really unhealthy hate of Tavs a few seasons ago. They despised the man.

Strangely enough the same tiny minority  who take offence at our title winning, 10 in a row busting captain standing up for his players, our team and common decency.

They are not racist though.:alfie:

Even stranger most spend their days finding different ways to talk about race in the politics section

Definitely not racists though...

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A few posters on here had a really unhealthy hate of Tavs a few seasons ago. They despised the man.

Strangely enough the same tiny minority  who take offence at our title winning, 10 in a row busting captain standing up for his players, our team and common decency.

They are not racist though.:alfie:

You made a comment earlier that some could construe as racist btw. 

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

This isn’t a topic about what every club is doing. It’s about our players and whether you support them or not.

Of course i support them. I wouldnt boo. I dont like the gesture though due to what  else it associated with. Intentions matter surely....