The players will kneel before every game

1 minute ago, Willis said:

If you think all this has nothing to do with BLM then you're a gullible fool

Hearing Tav is forcing all the boys to read Das Kapital as we speak

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Ironic with the most racial intolerant people pictured....the likes that the booing imbeciles will get compared to. 

Ironic,  dont see it. Trying to stop peoples right to peaceful protest I'd say that was akin to the behaviour of a fascist.

berkshirebear likes this

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Oh aye cause its the posters in the RM politics section that are making everything about race and not the footballers, politicians, media, celebrities who cant just shut up and do their fucking jobs 😅

But anyone who disagrees is just racist simple as 😅 lunatic

No its the politics section loonies that are driven to spend their days talking about it.

2 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Quite.  Booing is now a act of racism apparently..

Booing something that’s anti-racism could be interpreted as being racist, well done on taking it completely out of context tho

The Godfather likes this

Just now, DMax399 said:

Quite.  Booing is now a act of racism apparently..

So many sheep, on here that arent capable of independent, critical thought. Can see why the snp are so dominant in Scotland now. I blame the education system... 

falkirkNS likes this

13 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Its scary how much you think you should be able to tell other people what they can do, and what their intentions are when they do something. I hope you're never in the position where you criticise someone due to something they do and its perceived to be racist/sexist/bigoted etc.

I haven’t told anybody what they should and shouldn’t be able to do though so you can stop with your poor me routine.

The only thing I’ve done is called you out on what I perceive to be the way you keep trying to expand and change your narrative because you have been getting torn to pieces in this thread for hours but you still want your opinion to be the right one.

First you implied that Tav doesn’t speak on behalf of the players, then when you were told that the letter was on behalf of himself and the other players at our club you immediately started with the yeah but players of other clubs take the knee narrative even though that’s not, and never has been, what this thread - or what Tav’s letter - was about.

Like I said, desperate to be right, but you won’t agree with me and I won’t agree with you, so it’s maybe best we just leave it there. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

TamCoopz likes this

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Booing something that’s anti-racism could be interpreted as being racist, well done on taking it completely out of context tho

Anything can be interpreted as anything (as we  are now seeing in society) Thats why a persons intentions matters.. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

One other thing this is all well and good take the knee, but I wonder how many of them will raise their fist.  That’s not “taking the knee”. 

Goldson for the captain he has be ame seems to lead with the fist thing, that is more Marxist imo.

Can deal with the knee carryon but the clenched fist a maxirst political statement.

All this carryon because of a gun totting rapist in the USA.

Race wasn't an issue in British fitba imo past 20 years.

We have well.moved on with the times, this George Floyd carryon has actually set our country back years into something there wasn't even really an issue with in the modern game here.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

So many sheep, on here that arent capable of independent, critical thought. Can see why the snp are so dominant in Scotland now. I blame the education system... 

I don’t want people booing my favourite footballers protesting racism therefore I am a sheep…

One Jock Wallace likes this

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

There’s some serious over reaction to a token gesture going on here.  I’ll remember never to boo anyone again…

As I said before.  I wouldn’t boo it but I still don’t disagree with it.

berkshirebear and DiamondDan like this

4 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

TBF the tarriers get slaughtered for booing any given minutes silence. Is their really that much of a dif?? Just thinking out loud after I seen one of them out in his place in the local shop for slating us for booing the kneel stance