The players will kneel before every game

6 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

newFile-9.thumb.jpg.a3387b458d94f7c11533f931af6db9eb.jpg

Lacazette taking a knee against they racist pricks from Prague is still outstanding to see.

Wow! I've never seen that photo before. That's powerful. Lacazette reminds me of the wee guy standing against the tanks at Tinananmen Square. I hate those Slavia bastards.

When I am at the game I will clap the players when they take the knee for the 3 seconds that they do it  because that is what the captain has asked for. 

But if people boo it is up to them to do so and is their right . It is a very political and media driven message (no matter what views you may have personally) that devides the public and will divide our clubs fan base as we seem to have a variety of political views these days as is common with such a large fan base . 

But the idea of labeling my fellow fans racist because they have a different view on a very sensitive subject is shite imo. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Do I think a racist club will stand against racism?

Will the KKK take the knee? 

Do you have a point to make? 

Mate, don’t be an arsehole. This is why it’s not going away. Open your eyes man to reality. I don’t like it the same as you and all the lads on here, but I’m not so dumb that I can’t see what’s going on. I will support the team in whatever they do to combat this shite in any way that’s possible. If there were sports organizations that had the fucking cojones to do something about it we would already be in a better place. 

No point arguing with cunts about this. They'll never get it through their skulls why the players do it even after the captain releases a statement explaining it. Just a bunch of racists really, pure and simple.

The idea of our black players taking a stand against racism seems to send a worrying amount of our fans into a rage and that's very concerning. People keep saying it's a pointless gesture and it means nothing, have people stopped and considered that maybe it means something to our players?

We need to take responsibility as supporters, we need the cheers, applause & singing to drown out the Neanderthals that decide to boo.

People need to start pulling up the people that boo, the Neanderthals are in the minority. 

I guarentee the same people that are booing are the same people that will sing the add ons to certain songs. People have forgotten but before Covid we were on the verge of having a closed stadium due to the arseholes at FARE. I’m slightly worried that as soon as the minority slip up again we are going to be targeted by FARE.

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

When I am at the game I will clap the players when they take the knee for the 3 seconds that they do it  because that is what the captain has asked for. 

But if people boo it is up to them to do so and is their right . It is a very political and media driven message (no matter what views you may have personally) that devides the public and will divide our clubs fan base as we seem to have a variety of political views these days as is common with such a large fan base . 

But the idea of labeling my fellow fans racist because they have a different view on a very sensitive subject is shite imo. 

Take it you would feel the same if someone was booing a minutes silence for Remembrance Day?

They would rightfully get dogs abuse from the fans round about them.

Just now, southcoastbear said:

So you want to remove people's right to protest?

Didnt expect that from you 

Remove people’s right to boo players for standing up against receiving racial abuse racial abuse? Absolutely.

Don’t fucking start about BLM/Communism/Marxism etc… we have a direct quote from our captain explaining why they are doing it and it’s not political at all.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

So you want to remove people's right to protest?

Didnt expect that from you 

Tav has made it very clear why the squad want to and will do it. That's good enough for me. I don't like the gesture but no way I would boo it.