The players will kneel before every game

7 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

That sounds like thinly veiled threat.

FYI. 

As assault is where a person intentionally or recklessly uses unlawful force against someone else. ... If someone threatens to assault you, but there is no physical violence, then the threats alone could be enough for this to be considered an assault. If someone intentionally spits at you then this may also be an assault

Mate if your racist just come out and admit it.

6 minutes ago, miracle said:

You don't read much do you.

This is the only thing you need to read:

That is why we will take the knee prior to our games. This is a very simple, but we hope, effective gesture. It is a symbolic stance against racism, nothing more and nothing less.

At the start of each game this season, and throughout the 90 minutes, please show the world exactly why you are a special fan base. Support every player who is proud to wear the badge of the famous RFC.

We are as strong as strong can be.

I cannot wait to hear you roar from the stands of Ibrox Park.

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

You've lost the plot.

As I said sounded like a thinly veiled threat, Jela said it wasnt and I can accept that.

But people should be careful , would be a shame to see people lose their liberty over trying to intimidate others into not exercising their right to protest.

If people boo the knee then guess what… they have even more reason to continue doing the knee. Booing it does absolutely nothing other than embarrass the club as well as drive wedge between our players and us. Besides, it lasts about 20 seconds before kickoff so stop moaning ffs

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

Theres some absoute facists on here on here, that think they should be able to dictact to others about what they can and cant do. Its not illegal to boo (yet)!!! Should we ban fans that boo celtic as some people see that as bigoted. Absolutely mental... 

Booing Celtic is not the same as booing taking the knee. The fact I've had to say that is a new fucking low for this forum.

And you can't even spell fascist.

Just now, EMRFC said:

If people boo the knee then guess what… they have even more reason to continue doing the knee. Booing it does absolutely nothing other than embarrass the club as well as drive wedge between our players and us. Besides, it lasts about 20 seconds before kickoff so stop moaning ffs

I personally think everyone standing together would be a better gesture to combat racism. I think the kneeling definately has some controversial aspects to imo. I wouldnt boo, but other people should be able to if they want to!!

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Booing celtic is not the same as booing taking the knee. The fact I've had to say that is a new fucking low for this forum.

And you can't even spell fascist.

But some people will see it like that. Its a slippery slope

As I said to a poster on here the other day, if you feel the need to boo this then you’re exactly the type of fan the club is trying to move away from. You’re not welcome at Ibrox. Quite obvious in the context of everything that has gone on in the last few weeks that this is very much a social issue this must continue to be highlighted in the hope for change. 

Don't see the reason for people to be riled up. I have my personal views on BLM like everyone else but it's a two second motion and then the game starts.

I'm much more concerned with the 90 minutes after it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

As I said to a poster on here the other day, if you feel the need to boo this then you’re exactly the type of fan the club is trying to move away from. You’re not welcome at Ibrox. Quite obvious in the context of everything that has gone on in the last few weeks that this is very much a social issue this must continue to be highlighted in the hope for change. 

Wow. Only come to Rangers if your postive as feck.  The club needs to start handing out happy pills!!! 

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

I personally think everyone standing together would be a better gesture to combat racism. I think the kneeling definately has some controversial aspects to imo. I wouldnt boo, but other people should be able to if they want to!!

Why? What does booing do? Just makes players think the fans are racist. Booing it is childish and racist. Especially after what Kamara went through last season why would “fans” boo their own players for protesting against racism?

7 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Theres some absoute fascists on here on here, that think they should be able to dictact to others about what they can and cant do. Its not illegal to boo (yet)!!! Should we ban fans that boo celtic as some people see that as bigoted. Absolutely mental... 

Jesus fucking christ. 

Just now, EMRFC said:

Why? What does booing do? Just makes players think the fans are racist. Booing it is childish and racist. Why after what Kamara went through last season would “fans” boo their own players for protesting against racism?

What if people think things like Taking the knee are increasing division in the country and will lead to more discrimination. Why do you think you have the right to tell people what they can and cant do, if its not illegal???

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Just imagine how all our black players who played during a global pandemic and helped bring us the trophy we’ve wanted for 10 years would feel if they went out there tomorrow and got booed? Not even just the black players, imagine how our manager would feel about us if they were met with loud boos? Get a grip if you have any plans to boo ffs.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

What if people think things like Taking the knee are increasing division in the country and will lead to more discrimination. Why do you think you have the right to tell people what they can and cant do, if its not illegal???

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Why would you boo the knee? Tell me.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Tav telling the world he's doing it because he's fed up of randoms calling his pals monkeys but nah, he's pulling the wool over every cunt's eyes and secretly reads Das Kapital inside his Lamborghini

Riddy

That reference will be wasted on some of the morons on here, mate.