*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

As an add-on, got to be something going on with Aribo surely? All the talk in preseason was possible Covid issues or injuries, he appears for Livi looking decent enough but then is out again a few days later, not even on the bench

If you'd said a few months ago we'd be starting our Champions League ties with Arfield, Itten & Wright in the 11 I'd have been a bit worried

4 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Thought I could watch the game on Rangers TV - since I live in Sweden - but seems I can not.

Was in the web site yesterday and saw the link to the game and the price - but it's not there today !!!!!

Use a VPN that indicates you're outside Scandanavia.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

As an add-on, got to be something going on with Aribo surely? All the talk in preseason was possible Covid issues or injuries, he appears for Livi looking decent enough but then is out again a few days later, not even on the bench

If you'd said a few months ago we'd be starting our Champions League ties with Arfield, Itten & Wright in the 11 I'd have been a bit worried

Wonder if Joe has reacted to Saturday - don’t think he’s had a great deal of game time pre-season?

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

I accidentally bought this game instead of the Madrid game on Madrid game day when I wasn’t paying attention, but won’t be able to watch cos in UK obv… why was it even there as an option to buy?

So folk outside the UK could buy and watch it.

Just a use a vpn and then use this to watch the game.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

McLaughlin was born in Edinburgh

Dont know his playing history, but

UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hogarth & Lowry should add a bit of artistry…

Lowry is a really exciting player. He’s got a bit of swagger about him.

He’s the type of player that if I heard he went into first team training and started trying to nutmeg senior players on his first day i’d totally believe it.

11 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Morelos, Roofe, Balogun, Defoe, Kamara, Aribo, Jack, Katic all missing for this one i think.

Thats a fuck load of important players to be missing.. we are still putting out a strong team and a decent enough bench. This should be enough!

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So folk outside the UK could buy and watch it.

Just a use a vpn and then use this to watch the game.

Will this definitely work? I’m considering buying the game but don’t want to if it won’t work