*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't really think Itten deserves anywhere near the criticism he's getting tbh. 

He’s had a few good moments, few poor moments but no half as bad as people are making out. He’s doing a good job at getting us up the park most of the time despite a few poor decisions and touches 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Folk moaning about Itten, Him and the two centre halves have been our best players.

Kent has been diabolical.

Wright looks lost.

Lundstram has been absolutely terrible.

Arfield still starting games like this is mind boggling.

Is Lundstram even playing?

We are playing well well within ourselves.  If we can get out of this without losing then we should have enough to put them away at Ibrox.  Would be a bonus to get the win tonight though, if we can step it up then there are a couple of goals in this for us.  Wright and Lundstram have been the weak links imo.  Wouldn't mind seeing Hagi and Sakala on at some point.  Sakala could punish them on the counter and Hagi will find gaps.  

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Folk moaning about Itten, Him and the two centre halves have been our best players.

Kent has been diabolical.

Wright looks lost.

Lundstram has been absolutely terrible.

Arfield still starting games like this is mind boggling.

This is not one of these hyperbolic statements, I genuinely just realized Lundstram was playing when you said that.

Thought we have done well with such a makeshift side. 

malmo putting the boot in as much as they can, ref has been more than lenient.  

Need to be a little more clinical, very early days in our season with a lot of big player out.

All things considered doing well, kick it up a gear in the second half!  Shoot!

Just now, jamess said:

Alfie and this ref??

Alfie would change the dynamic of the game i think. A lot going through the middle with kent and itten running on and being tag teamed, which is where we are picking up scrappy bookings/fouls. Alfie pulls to the wings and creates a bit more space in the middle.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Thank fuck for half time, there’s goals in this game if we pull pa

I’d agree with all of that apart from Wright, think our best moments have come from him and Tav 

For all the criticism of Kent he’s at least trying to get on the ball and make things happen. 

Wright is hiding out there he needs to get involved more. Yes he’s had a few good runs but it’s not nearly often enough.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't really think Itten deserves anywhere near the criticism he's getting tbh. 

I’be been watching the match not the thread. I thought he has battled well.

We aren’t making their keeper make any saves. This will be a 0-0 unless we get the finger out. Might even lose a set piece to Malmö.

However, overall we are doing ok.