*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

We seem in control. We have created better chances. Few wee tweeks but no panic stations yet. 

Itten needs to improve, needs to be quicker at things. Two number tens are looking dangerous. Need a wee bit more control in midfield.

Worried about getting a red card with this ref.

I had a bad feeling we would get a red too. Ref is far too quick to get the cards out. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Sometimes I read the comments on here and I'm convinced I'm actually watching the game in a parallel universe.

Match threads are always all over the place. 

You do wonder if some folk actually understand football though 😅

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We seem in control. We have created better chances. Few wee tweeks but no panic stations yet. 

Itten needs to improve, needs to be quicker at things. Two number tens are looking dangerous. Need a wee bit more control in midfield.

Worried about getting a red card with this ref.

Think Itten lacks the killer instinct .Shame as he has a lot of other good qualities .

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo .

Big Itten has done everything right except for either playing a killer pass or rifling one in.

One of the better performers on the park.

I would however maybe look to take him off at about 60 minutes if we dont have the break through and see how this team deal with the pace of Sakala.

Hagi for Wright at some point too.

I would even be tempted at half time to bring on Bassey for Borna. We cant afford to go down to 10 men and Borna has not been up to speed so far tonight and Bassey has impressed in pre-season.