*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

15 games into their season bursting a gut and we haven't been out of second hear we should beat them at Ibrox no problem 

That’s exactly it. Do Malmö have another level? Doubtful. We can play much much better. 

sRcFoCt likes this

Itten has done well in his hold up play but if he had any pace he'd have been in on goal a couple of times.

Move the ball quicker around the penalty box with quicker decisions in front of goal and we'll get some joy here as they've hardly threatened at all.

You can see why SG said their number 9 was dangerous but he is diving bastard as well which with this referee is a concern.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

For all the criticism of Kent he’s at least trying to get on the ball and make things happen. 

Wright is hiding out there he needs to get involved more. Yes he’s had a few good runs but it’s not nearly often enough.

Trying big deal he was bought to boss games like this

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sparta Prague fans racially abusing Monaco players apparently in the other qualifier.

What a bunch of cretins.

I hope Tchouameni have them a round of applause after his goal.

kanjo likes this

We seem in control. We have created better chances. Few wee tweeks but no panic stations yet. 

Itten needs to improve, needs to be quicker at things. Two number tens are looking dangerous. Need a wee bit more control in midfield.

Worried about getting a red card with this ref.

magic8ball likes this

Rangers superior in every department.

If Itten could hold the ball in and dive around for fouls, we’d be creating more chances.

I’d take 0-0 now although we deserve better, even though we’ve not started yet.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

We seem in control. We have created better chances. Few wee tweeks but no panic stations yet. 

Itten needs to improve, needs to be quicker at things. Two number tens are looking dangerous. Need a wee bit more control in midfield.

I had a bad feeling we would get a red too. Ref is far too quick to get the cards out. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Sometimes I read the comments on here and I'm convinced I'm actually watching the game in a parallel universe.

Match threads are always all over the place. 

You do wonder if some folk actually understand football though 😅

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Think Itten lacks the killer instinct .Shame as he has a lot of other good qualities .

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo .

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Honestly I’d just bin Arfield or Lundstram for Hagi 

Doubt we’ll see changes until 60. Is Aribo on the bench? Haven’t seen it yet.

edit: what the hell is going on with our bench?

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

That full country has a real problem with racism, a wonder any black players go there 

Maybe one of the Monaco players tried to kill on of their players on the pitch .That was the excuse last time 

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't really think Itten deserves anywhere near the criticism he's getting tbh. 

Holds it up so well until cunts can get close, not much more he can do in the situations hes been in.