*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Management have a huge week ahead of them.. Malmø did their homework and nullified our threats easily.. pushed our fullbacks all the way back a lot of the time and were on Kent. We had nothing to offer. We need a way to break them down and a way to beat their press. It will be tough!

Haven't played well at all but will take a 2-1 loss and to thrash them in Ibrox.  Need a better game plan though.  Wish the midfielders would just take the shot on more often.  Teams just stand off them expecting them to pass it out wide and that's what they keep doing.

Poor performance tonight with to many passengers, expect a big improvement for next week. They played well tonight and their supporters didnt stop all night. We need a huge performance next week.

Pass marks for Helander, Tav, Itten (1st half) Wright and the ref for five mins extra time.

That was a fucking lifeline that, no way were we overturning a 2-0 deficit to a team half way through their season by the second leg, but 1 goal is doable but we need to play much better than tonight and have either sakala on from the start if morelos isn’t ready 

Just now, fin8577 said:

We need to take more chances from outside the box as it pays off.   We were fucking terrible tonight i hope Gerrard goes through them for that shite 

I agree to an extent but these early qualifiers against a team almost in mid season (who had a free weekend) AND with a swathe of players missing meant this was possible.

Doesn't excuse the horrific defending like.

Lundstram and Goldson need a good look at themselves.

Never ever in a million years did I think I'd feel so positive after 1. Getting beat and 2. Playing that fucking badly.

Honestly think we will turn up at ibrox and home crowd advantage, their lead slashed in half thanks to wee Davo. Get the fuck in